Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid in the sti was filming all night he told my buddie in the cobalt that he would send them to him on facebook or something. Once he gets ahold of them he or I will post them up or something. Defently a fun time last night. I want to see some of these vids for sure. burmese your car is a monstar up top I was more than impressed.

Phil-1

Burmese-0

Undefeated against Green hatch backs with black front ends :lol: no roy I will not run it back. I win :finger:

You only won due to driver error lol. (Martin loves you)

The kid in the sti was filming all night he told my buddie in the cobalt that he would send them to him on facebook or something. Once he gets ahold of them he or I will post them up or something. Defently a fun time last night. I want to see some of these vids for sure. burmese your car is a monstar up top I was more than impressed.

Thanks and I'm still on pump gas. I'm broke so can't wait to try race gas and get my breaking up problem fixed. Hell no one tolr that camaro made that much power but I still pulled on him a good bit, so I'm very happy.

I don't on my phone. But that was alot of fun!

Dude you jeep was nasty. But holy fuck no more 20mph pulls where we were lol

I had a blast last night as well. I can't remember what STi's name was but I'm sure he will be out again soon.

Mad props to you burmese434.

I can't wait to see what your car does once it's dialed in! That's one scary civic, haha.

The SRT8 was sick too. I love the sound of that exhaust

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadBlock

Phil-1

Burmese-0

Undefeated against Green hatch backs with black front ends no roy I will not run it back. I win

You only won due to driver error lol. (Martin loves you)

Quote:

It doesn't matter if I win by an inch or a mile.

I had a blast last night as well. I can't remember what STi's name was but I'm sure he will be out again soon.

I can't wait to see what your car does once it's dialed in! That's one scary civic, haha.

Any luck with the videos yet?

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE JUSTIN BEIBER/ HARRY POTTER OFFSPRINGS PHONE NUMBER?

Iv got a sound clip of my car braking
Ha ha ha I'm telling you that did not sound good from the car I was in.

Thanks and I'm still on pump gas. I'm broke so can't wait to try race gas and get my breaking up problem fixed. Hell no one tolr that camaro made that much power but I still pulled on him a good bit, so I'm very happy.

Dude you jeep was nasty. But holy fuck no more 20mph pulls where we were lol

Im defently interested to see what you will do on race gas. It defently sounds like you are just running out of fuel up top. Ya that camaro put down some big dyno numbers but I thought it would have been alot faster honestly.

Ha ha ha I'm telling you that did not sound good from the car I was in.

Im defently interested to see what you will do on race gas. It defently sounds like you are just running out of fuel up top. Ya that camaro put down some big dyno numbers but I thought it would have been alot faster honestly.

He was pretty quick but he just looked slow cause I yankified his ass lol. Also I'm thinking of going e85 once I get another fuel pump.

My copilot was taking videos.. Ill see what he got..

Sweet let me know?

I wish I could have seen the face of the dudes driving that shelby that you tossed down the road ha ha ha. 50k 500hp supercharged v8 ford< what say a 20k ???hp 4cyl turbo chevy ha ha ha that was epic right there.

He was pretty quick but he just looked slow cause I yankified his ass lol. Also I'm thinking of going e85 once I get another fuel pump.

Sweet let me know?

I could defently tell a difference once you turned up the wick. I wish one of you guys had a horn cause he was getting a big jump on the balt and really didnt pull it like he should have.

Slowbalt = 1

Phil = 0

When's the rematch? :)

Are you smoking crack? I let out once I was ahead of you retard, I don't know what you think happened but when my tail light flash up it means I hit the brake race is over. Doesn't mean if you fly by me you win. Now if you wanna throw some $ up I'll Gladly kick your dick in the dirt, but I'm not wasting gas on something I already rolled out on there big guy.

Are you smoking crack? I let out once I was ahead of you retard, I don't know what you think happened but when my tail light flash up it means I hit the brake race is over. Doesn't mean if you fly by me you win. Now if you wanna throw some $ up I'll Gladly kick your dick in the dirt, but I'm not wasting gas on something I already rolled out on there big guy.

Ha ha ha ha you didnt roll out on shit that night. Hell you couldnt even make your shifts but for one run. And on that run you didnt have much and he was pulling hard up top and came around you. Now if by chance you did hit your brakes we didnt see it because we were already beside you if not around you by that point. Ill gladdly put up some cash if he does not want to on him as long as you take that bottle out of that "stock" gto:)

Ha ha ha ha you didnt roll out on shit that night. Hell you couldnt even make your shifts but for one run. And on that run you didnt have much and he was pulling hard up top and came around you. Now if by chance you did hit your brakes we didnt see it because we were already beside you if not around you by that point. Ill gladdly put up some cash if he does not want to on him as long as you take that bottle out of that "stock" gto:)

Your right I was ahead of u, I shut down. That's a race captian. I'm not google past 110 if I'm already ahead of you. Im not taking shit off my car. Tell him take his fi out. What a noob you've become. Now for the right price I'll take it off, if I win with 0 power adders you can give me $50, if you win with everything you got i throw you $25. If we go heads up it's a square $50. But why should I have to take mine off for less?

Your right I was ahead of u, I shut down. That's a race captian. I'm not google past 110 if I'm already ahead of you. Im not taking shit off my car. Tell him take his fi out. What a noob you've become. Now for the right price I'll take it off, if I win with 0 power adders you can give me $50, if you win with everything you got i throw you $25. If we go heads up it's a square $50. But why should I have to take mine off for less?

Now now dont get mad because I am giving you some shit. I am far from a noob my man I was towing 400hp cars around 270 before you probably even knew about this forum let alone what real racing was. Tell you what heads up best out of 3 runs from say 50 to 130mph none of this pussy I shut it down at 110 bs. You have a lsx car they are just getting opened up at that point. Hell I would even consider locking it in all on one run too its up to you.