Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime. My only recorded 60' was a 2.6.......FWD FTW haha! I enjoy racing and will race anyone for free. I have no problem Philling up my tank ;)

We are working on tracking down the STi guy to grab those vids of the CLOSED COURSE racing.

Yeah it was alot of fun. And I don't mind filling up my gas tank either. We'll have to meet up again to play around.

Look JP the reason cr don't give 2 shits about my post is because I drive a slow Civic and it can't even go over the speed limit. Hell I went 13's in the quarter:( Plus the videos im talking about are the dance crew at the meet doing the worm and the 2 half naked chick trying to bump and grin to country music lol Edited by Comebackkid

Hey, burmese.. you're the owner of the green hatch that smoked my STi lmao? I hate your car.. I hope you know that.. I'm going to sell my STi now because of you and that damn colbalt.

Yes sir and I had the advantage from the roll but from a dig and my oversize turbo you would've waxed my ass. Might be trading my civic for a o3 sti? p.s don't buy a civic lol

Oh I know haha. I was just messin.. I love my car.. you just blew me out of the water once that head sized turbo spooled.. my little dinky vf39 can't keep up lol.

You're getting an sti possibly? Sweet! They're pretty awesome cars

Oh I know haha. I was just messin.. I love my car.. you just blew me out of the water once that head sized turbo spooled.. my little dinky vf39 can't keep up lol.

You're getting an sti possibly? Sweet! They're pretty awesome cars

Yeah the sti is pretty nice. I just wanna go fast and have awd. I'm trying to track down a t3 70ar turbine housing for my s366 and get better spool up time. I'm tired of people pulling a couple cars on me at the start.

Yeah the sti is pretty nice. I just wanna go fast and have awd. I'm trying to track down a t3 70ar turbine housing for my s366 and get better spool up time. I'm tired of people pulling a couple cars on me at the start.

Yeah I noticed that.. I mean once you get going though you're gone. What's with the boost cuts I hear too? It least that's what it sounds like

FINALLY...

Alright here are the video's everyone has been waiting for lol. Not that special.. but recorded what I could and did what I could.. took me like 5 minutes to throw this together and then 3 hours to upload....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGCG6C_1gk

Not sure how much power but I was hopeing you got the video of me and the camaro? But sweet videos

Nope.. unfortunately, like I said I had no passenger the third time we went out.. so I didn't record on the way. Then on the way back I said screw it and stuck the camera in the hole that is in my seats. Lol

Lol, its just a stock srt8... lead sled..

I had alot of fun tho, thanks for the video!

Yeah man, I edited the information the info part.. so hopefully people look at it. I had fun too though, your jeep hauls ass.