Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this sti black with gold wheels, from chilli?

I raced the STI 2-3 times. And have a couple videos of it. My truck is no where near fast on the freeway. Everytime we raced from 20-120 it took until 110 for him to pass me.

I want to race the cobalt from a dig next time. And see how your 60' is :)

MODERATORS-PLEASE READ

So- let me get this straight; I ask for people interested in racing a very fast Lambo, on a closed course and the thread immediately gets shut down for "possible street racing", but this thread is allowed to exist with open talk of street racing, its participants, and the results? Fucking really Anthony?

You can PM me if you like, but this is quite the crock of CR little man syndrome BS.

MODERATORS-PLEASE READ

So- let me get this straight; I ask for people interested in racing a very fast Lambo, on a closed course and the thread immediately gets shut down for "possible street racing", but this thread is allowed to exist with open talk of street racing, its participants, and the results? Fucking really Anthony?

You can PM me if you like, but this is quite the crock of CR little man syndrome BS.

u mad?

I'm no mod but I believe the diff being that this already happened and it's there fault if they get busted fir it

You tried to set up a race where cops or reporters could obtain the info

Either way I need to get my car together to teach these kids what a real car is

I'm no mod but I believe the diff being that this already happened and it's there fault if they get busted fir it

And we have our winner. Can someone give JP his binky so he stops bitching.

Anytime. My only recorded 60' was a 2.6.......FWD FTW haha! I enjoy racing and will race anyone for free. I have no problem Philling up my tank ;)

We are working on tracking down the STi guy to grab those vids of the CLOSED COURSE racing.

I find it funny watching all the slow kids run their mouths. :masturboy:

And that is why I don't call anybody out. I know my limits and what my car can do. Maybe after this winter I might have something worth talking about.

If it's the same one were talking about, At a 50 roll and Once boost kicked in i flew bye him pretty quick. We tried to do a 40 roll and of course I miss third and went striaght to 4th and really yankifed his ass lol

I don't know whats done to your car, but you better be trapping close to 130 to pull him like that.....

I raced the STI 2-3 times. And have a couple videos of it. My truck is no where near fast on the freeway. Everytime we raced from 20-120 it took until 110 for him to pass me.

see above post. like I said I don't know your guys vehicles but that sti rolls out.

apparently its not the same sti?

And we have our winner. Can someone give JP his binky so he stops bitching.

Actually if you guys would have read the thread he made and asked ?s instead of assuming you would have known that it wasnt street racing. It actually was a closed course. Jp maybe a a lot of things but he's on this site enough to know not to openly discuss setting up street racing. Sometimes the mods need to do a little research before slamming the button.

Your retard level is on a whole different level. When you make your brilliant post, try not to think so little. I feel like whenever you grace us with your worthless posts your 90 percent wrong everytime. Please finish your car and waste everyone because if it weren't for that you wouldn't be worth dick to this site.

MODERATORS-PLEASE READ

Stop whinning your becoming a women in your older stages of youth

Actually if you guys would have read the thread he made and asked ?s instead of assuming you would have known that it wasnt street racing. It actually was a closed course. Jp maybe a a lot of things but he's on this site enough to know not to openly discuss setting up street racing. Sometimes the mods need to do a little research before slamming the button.

I have no idea what you are talking about so here is a picture of something fast to make this this thread worth someone's click

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Drag-Week-2010/IMG6698/1013032017_6LdEg-M.jpg

I don't know whats done to your car, but you better be trapping close to 130 to pull him like that.....

see above post. like I said I don't know your guys vehicles but that sti rolls out.

apparently its not the same sti?

I really don't think it's the same STI your thinking of. Because it was a pretty close race until 110-120 then he passed me up. We both had passengers so that can't be why it was slow.