newbie from mtv american muscle

v8vegawagon

Hi. Names darrel from mtv 20 years olds. I got a 74 vega gt wagon with a 327 sbc backed with a 5 speed and a 10 bolt posi. Car is mint. Just need repainted. Rust free from cali just has paint faded. Very hard to find one of these rust free. Something different to drive and I think it would be funny to watch a honda or mustang get wax by this thing. Had a boosted integra putting down 300 whp it was fun and everything but to many tools around town have hondas so I wanted something different. Will post pics once I get it back from the shop. Having some 4 link work done to it now.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Also motor is all stock right now. Its got a alum. Intake and 650 double pump. And got a 100 shot I need to put on it. Car don't weigh much either even with a sbc. Bout 100 or so pounds more than a civic hatch

Hi. Names darrel from mtv 20 years olds. I got a 74 vega gt wagon with a 327 sbc backed with a 5 speed and a 10 bolt posi. Car is mint. Just need repainted. Rust free from cali just has paint faded. Very hard to find one of these rust free. Something different to drive and I think it would be funny to watch a honda or mustang get wax by this thing. Had a boosted integra putting down 300 whp it was fun and everything but to many tools around town have hondas so I wanted something different. Will post pics once I get it back from the shop. Having some 4 link work done to it now.

So you already know that the integra was faster?? Im sure there are plenty of "slow" hondas that wouldnt mind running you.. :dumb:

Haha mtv is short for mt. Vernon. Also I can't figure out how to upload pics off my droid

Well, you take the thingyabob, insert it in the hole on the Droid and plug the other thingyabobjsob in the computer, chant a bit of a spell and randomly punch keys on the keyboard and presto, pictures are transferred.

In other words, read the owner's manual for picture transfer.

and it would be rude of me not to welcome you so welcome.