what maintenance for honda?

wnaplay1647545503

We have owned a 2001 Honda odyssey for the past few years and have yet to do any maintenance to it. We bought it knowing the transmission needs rebuilt but the damn thing just wont die and we dont trust it driving out of state. I plan on having the tranny rebuilt soon and want to know what else I should be thinking about having done since the tranny is going to be around $2k and I dont want the motor blow up soon after(just my luck). I know I need a new motor mount which the tranny guys will probably install for me and I believe the cat is plugged.

Is there anything I should check before I dump this kind of money into it? I am at well over 200k on the motor which has had regular oil changes since we've owned it. I know alot of guys wouldnt dump that kind of loot into a car with that many miles but we cant afford a newer model and the odyssey is the van we like(need a van for just a few more years). Between what I payed for it and the cost of the tranny rebuild it will still be able to be listed at what similar condition vans are going for if we decide to sell.

Thanks