Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids a runner for sure not so much of a passer. If osu can keep running the ball this way then idc I guess lol. Hey where's the michigan faithful at today? How about nebraska losing to northwester?!

mi still has a long way to go, but with all new coaches we are doing pretty good. 7-2 is not bad.

and i dont know how that 2nd to last play was not called a touch down when you can clearly see in the replay that his knee was down in the endzone in bounds. or how pass interference was not called on the last play. but oh well, time to move on and beat the last three :p

Anyone watch the "game of the century"? What a foocking boring game!! I knew it all along who ever the favorite will fall. Bama favored by five and died by three.

Will OSU make it to Rose Bowl? Biggest hurdle is Meeeeechigan in the Big House. If they don't beat osu this year they never will!!

That dudes 28 years old but yeah he's pretty good. How the fuck is bama 3rd in the bcsN anyone still doubt there is a bias to get the sec in the title game each year? Lsu loses no biggie bama is still in position to make the ncg even though they won't win their own conference fucking pathetic. If I'm stanford or boise and get left out I'm throwin one hell of a fit

IMO Stanford should be #2 right now.

i don't know how they have Okie State at 2 with that conferences usual ASS DEFENSE

they barely beat a shitty K State.

Bama should be around 6-7 right now. but no matter what LSU & BAMA should NOT play again for the NC.

lets say by some miracle Georgia beats LSU in the conference championship game.

$100 says Bama goes to the NC even though they didn't win their conference. THAT is some BS right there.

if that were to happen, that would make Boise's win over Georgia look that much more impressive.

I would have to say then that Boise and Stanford should be in the NC, but we all know the BCS will NEVER let that happen.

Boise plays shit I know heard it before, the mighty conferences of the b10, pac12, acc and even b12 are so much superior. I mean nebraska is so great that's mwhy the mpowerhouse that northwestern beat them. Boise would beat anyone in the country from what I have seen. I've watched all the top 10 schools and originally thought lsu was the best followed by bama, however they don't have any offense and that was exposed Saturday night. I think in order to be in the ncg u have to win ur conference, if bama gets in without doing so then that's fucked up. Id rather watch stanford vs ok st or. 1 of those 2 vs boise (I know they play shit yet all they do is win)

Boise plays shit I know heard it before, the mighty conferences of the b10, pac12, acc and even b12 are so much superior. I mean nebraska is so great that's mwhy the mpowerhouse that northwestern beat them. Boise would beat anyone in the country from what I have seen. I've watched all the top 10 schools and originally thought lsu was the best followed by bama, however they don't have any offense and that was exposed Saturday night. I think in order to be in the ncg u have to win ur conference, if bama gets in without doing so then that's fucked up. Id rather watch stanford vs ok st or. 1 of those 2 vs boise (I know they play shit yet all they do is win)

for some reason i just started humming that stupid fucking rap song lol ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN

but yes, i do believe boise would lose to neb, wisc, and probably a few others in the big 10. Im mean lets be honest, i would love to see a bowl game between boise and a b10 team and watch them just get slaughtered. nothing would make me more happy. lol i just dont like kellen moore, i think he is a chode and reminds me of tebow for some reason. Not his playing style but his squeeky clean image, it just bothers me

You let Boise in with their schedule then I vote for OSU to go independent and play nothing but MAC schools except for once or twice a year. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say it but Boise does not have to endure the grind of a season in a conference where you play NFL talent week in and week out. They'll never have to deal with multiple games in a row where they'll be tested and might have some guys banged up from facing big, strong athletes for multiple weeks in a row. It's hard enough for a team like OSU to deal with several injuries and having to play a stretch like MSU, Nebraska, Illinois, Wisconsin and OSU recruits at a very high level. Put Boise in that position and have them having to use the kind of players they have on their 3rd string and see if "all they do is win"...lol.

Give Boise OSU's talent and I would put money against you haters that Boise would win haha. I don't know how many times I have to remind you that Boise has 0 5 stars, very few 4 stars yet they run through everyone year after year. BTW Panduh you'll get your wishes next year when Boise smashes Michigan St, but I already know the excuses that will be had "well MSU had to replace their qb, ect ect ect.." FWIW Kellen was the highest rated recruit Boise got in his class outside of NFL'er Titus Young, both were 4 stars.

Boise would beat Wisconsin, Nebraska, and most likely tOSU. Nebraska lost to fucking Northwestern, Wisconsin looked human against MSU and tOSU and Ohio State can't pass the damn ball and the defense melts down in the 4th quarter regularly. BTW OSU plays MAC schools the first 4 games of the year and then has 2 hard games the rest of the way with Nebraska and Wisky, you act as if Ohio States schedule is some great challenge, its really not. The fact that they lost to Miami is a fucking joke looking back at it. Miami is not a very good team at all, yet the handeled Ohio State quite well. I dont care what some computer or voters that dont even watch half the games say about Strength of Schedule, thats mainly based off of opponents win/loss records which can be quite deceiving.

FWIW I don't think LSU loses so this argument will be null and void lol. I think it's going to be either LSU/Stanford, LSU/Oklahoma St or LSU/Oklahom. I don't think the voters will allow Boise in the NCG as much as I want to see it. They are scared that this little team that plays no one might come in and smack the big boys in their mouth yet again.

Oh on a side note Mike Doss will be in town signing autographs saturday at a car dealership on Hamilton Road lol

Give Boise OSU's talent and I would put money against you haters that Boise would win haha. I don't know how many times I have to remind you that Boise has 0 5 stars, very few 4 stars yet they run through everyone year after year. BTW Panduh you'll get your wishes next year when Boise smashes Michigan St, but I already know the excuses that will be had "well MSU had to replace their qb, ect ect ect.." FWIW Kellen was the highest rated recruit Boise got in his class outside of NFL'er Titus Young, both were 4 stars.

Boise would beat Wisconsin, Nebraska, and most likely tOSU. Nebraska lost to fucking Northwestern, Wisconsin looked human against MSU and tOSU and Ohio State can't pass the damn ball and the defense melts down in the 4th quarter regularly. BTW OSU plays MAC schools the first 4 games of the year and then has 2 hard games the rest of the way with Nebraska and Wisky, you act as if Ohio States schedule is some great challenge, its really not. The fact that they lost to Miami is a fucking joke looking back at it. Miami is not a very good team at all, yet the handeled Ohio State quite well. I dont care what some computer or voters that dont even watch half the games say about Strength of Schedule, thats mainly based off of opponents win/loss records which can be quite deceiving.

FWIW I don't think LSU loses so this argument will be null and void lol. I think it's going to be either LSU/Stanford, LSU/Oklahoma St or LSU/Oklahom. I don't think the voters will allow Boise in the NCG as much as I want to see it. They are scared that this little team that plays no one might come in and smack the big boys in their mouth yet again.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with your first sentence. Give Boise OSU's talent and Boise would win wat? To the point about their talent, that's kind of the point. They don't have as much of it. If they played NFL bodies like teams in real conferences do week in and week out (it's not about great teams but make no mistake, there are multiple future NFL players going up against OSU pretty much every week - Miami is a bad team, sure, but there were several future NFL players on that team - that's not the case for the teams Boise faces) they simply would not be as successful as they have been running through the UNLV's and Wyoming's of the world in every week but 1-2 each season. It's about a team wearing down and/or having the depth of talent to just plug guys in and move on. Teams in BCS conferences have the depth and can plug guys in when they're beaten up by week 7/8 of the season and still have a couple ranked opponents coming down the pipe. I don't think Boise does and we'll never know unless they join a real conference.

how can you say bama and lsu arnt the 2 best teams? did you watch that game? trent richardson (possibly the best back in the country got rocked). the only thing i would want to see besides a rematch, is luck vs lsu. ok state would get mauled by either one of those teams, boise st would get their heads cut off, keller would get figured out. and luck, well we would get to see him against a real defense and see how good he really is. i think lsu would pick him off 3x atleast, and those te's wouldnt get open all game. i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch but if it doesnt happen, put luck vs either bama or lsu.

Who ya got this weekend?

#10 Va Tech vs #21 Georgia Tech

#19 Nebraska vs #12 Penn State

TCU vs #5 Boise (could be close)

#20 Auburn vs #15 Georgia

#7 Oregon vs #4 Stanford

Upset picks:

Illlinois over #24 Michigan

Florida over #13 South Carolina

BTW interesting stat I just found over on scout in regards to OSU vs Purdue:

2009 Loss @ Purdue

2007 Win @ Purdue