Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG READ THIS LINK. RUMORED SANDUSKYS 2ND MILE WAS A COVER UP TO PIMP OUT LITTLE BOYS TO WEALTHY DONORS

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jerry+sandusky+pimping+kids+rumor

Hmm......bad news if true.

Side note. Has anyone seen the movie Sleepers? Story about some kids who steal a hotdog cart and accidentally drop it down subway stairs. They end up in a juvenile center and get abused. Other part of the movie is the plotting of their revenge on the guards. For some reason I keep thinking of that movie when this stuff comes up.

So for those that feel ESEC isn't out to destroy Ohio State, watch this and let me know how you fuck up not once, but twice when reporting a major story such as this

watch this and tell me espn doesnt hate OSU

Apparently he said the wrong school before they aired this as well

wow what a dumb fuck, we all know ESPN doesn't give to shits about what that retard just said :mad:

OMFG READ THIS LINK. RUMORED SANDUSKYS 2ND MILE WAS A COVER UP TO PIMP OUT LITTLE BOYS TO WEALTHY DONORS

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jerry+sandusky+pimping+kids+rumor

LOL, I click link, I get some snotty ass message that says, "Here, let me google that for you," it types in something like "Jerry Sandusky pimping kids," then directs me to a google results page with a number of links along with another snotty message that said, "Now, was that hard?"

LOL, I click link, I get some snotty ass message that says, "Here, let me google that for you," it types in something like "Jerry Sandusky pimping kids," then directs me to a google results page with a number of links along with another snotty message that said, "Now, was that hard?"

lol what? i didnt have that issue but thats awesome, but heres the direct link

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-rumored-to-have-been-pimping-out-young-boys-to-rich-donors-says-mark-madden.html

Haha, I know, I was like, "What the fuck is this all about?" when I clicked that first link you posted.

Anyone wanna argue against me that OSU will not be getting hammered by the NCAA? How about the fact that OSU just self imposed the loss of 5 schollies over the next 3 years for the charity event, 5 schollies lost for $300? Or how about the fact that the NCAA just informed them that they are charged with Failure to Monitor...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7217079/ncaa-slaps-ohio-state-buckeyes-failure-monitor-charge

You're correct my bad, so thats even worse! Not only did Posey get an extra 5 game suspension and boom the 1 game extra, but now 5 lost schollies over it? I'm telling you OSU is going to get hit hard by the NCAA. I don't think they'll get a bowl ban since OSU gave back all earnings from the Sugar Bowl last year, so imposing a bowl ban would essentially be equivilent to OSU being hit with a 2 year ban since they didnt keep the money last year.

I hope they don't get hit hard, but I just feel they will. I feel the NCAA is pissed at the Big10 currently for the mess they have made in the media over the last year and will look to put it to em.

I look for them to lose 10-15 schollies on top of the 5 they self imposed. The failure to monitor is a big violation, i think the NCAA meets again on December 10th. I guess we'll see what happens then if they don't get hit hard then great. We'll just be hated even more by the media for getting a slap on the wrist lol Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

nevada (as much as you don't trust his information lol) has had this pretty well pegged for a while now. Said they might throw the FTM charge on, no meaningful scholarship reductions (2-3 per year - so this 5 total over 3 years is actually less), no bowl ban, etc. There are several options regarding the Dec. 10 date. Here's a timeline summary of what will probably happen from a lawyer who has worked with the NCAA before...

Time Line:

Supplemental Notice of Allegation from the NCAA: 11/3/11

OSU response to the NOA: 11/10/11

Possible hearing before the COI: 12/10/11

OSU has requested that the enforcement staff prepare their report by 11/17/11 and that the COI render a decision based on the prior hearing and the written record by 11/28/11. This alternative was first mentioned as a possibility in a letter from the Enforcement guys to the COI on 11/3/11.

Given this was a joint investigation, I believe the Enforcement staff are onboard with the scholarship reductions and I think it is very possible there will be no hearing.

Since there may be no hearing what would happen is OSU and the NCAA could just have a teleconference before that Dec. 10 date and finalize everything.

Overated? We are not even ranked :lol: I say we are properly rated.

Well based on what some people think of this team (shot at big 10 title and BCS game) they are. If you almost get beat by IU and are getting thumped by Purdue, you are bad. That is just how I look at it based on when you are getting schooled in all phases of the game.

Well based on what some people think of this team (shot at big 10 title and BCS game) they are. If you almost get beat by IU and are getting thumped by Purdue, you are bad. That is just how I look at it based on when you are getting schooled in all phases of the game.

Yeah, good point. People are blinded with the Cinderella season scenario. I think we are losing 1-2 more... realistically

If you look back at Purdue and Ohio State historically its always a close game. Hell OSU has lost I believe 3 of the last 5 at Purdue. I just got home was listening to the game on the radio during the drive and from what I have gathered the defense is getting ran all over and the offensive line is playing like ass.

BTW I met Mike Doss today, that is one of the biggest little guys I have ever met. He and our son got along real good haha. Signed my son's mini helmet and I had him sign my #2 jersey since it no longer really fits me. Gonna put it in a picture frame and hang it up. He was a really nice guy, and the NC rings are massive!

Wow so I just read this over on scout and figured i'd copy and paste it. More great work by ESEC

"I don't know if he knew his microphone was open or not, but Lee Corso just said:

"Where's that little kid?"....right as the camera focused on the Penn State team in a circle"

If you look back at Purdue and Ohio State historically its always a close game. Hell OSU has lost I believe 3 of the last 5 at Purdue. I just got home was listening to the game on the radio during the drive and from what I have gathered the defense is getting ran all over and the offensive line is playing like ass.

Good play calls on defense, horrible tackling. I dont like how this team has to be down before they get any determination to win.

Yeah seems like they like digging themselves in a hole and try fighting back. They did it against Miami, Indiana and now Purdue. Hopefully OSU can win this thing because they are in line for a trip to the b10 championship game. I don't see OSU losing to Penn State or Michigan. I think Penn State loses out, not to mention they have only won twice in columbus since joining the big 10.