Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Phil, I am going to have my own file folder on your computer. You're saving my dislike for Urban, now the I hate tall people quote. BTW Arkansas is playing LSU pretty good thus far, its still early though lol

I have a josh hate/love shrine in my room that i add to everyday

Bwahaha nice sig Phil, I'm gonna go make one too :)

LSU has had some good db's in the past but for some reason I really like how Mathieu plays, scary part is he's only a sophmore.

BTW the only thing correct about your signature is the fact that you are my hero ;)

Richardson

Luck

RG3

Keenum

Ball

Also, Colorado got their first road win since 2007 yesterday. Against Utah. Imagine that, mid-major "BCS buster" joins a BCS conference and they go from 3 straight 10+ win seasons to... 7-5 and 3rd place in their division of the Pac 12. Granted Utah isn't consistently on the same level as a Boise State, they still get props for stepping up to the plate and joining a real conference... even though they barely had a winning season...lol. Utah owes all the BCS money they get from being in the Pac 12 now to Urban Meyer. Maybe OSU can convince them to pay some of his salary here. :gabe:

LOL @ Phil's sig.

Well, LSU certainly looks the part of BCS #1.

And I'm a little jealous of how easily SEC teams seem to come back from big deficits. If OSU goes down by 14 points, it needs a miracle to climb back out of that kind of hole. SEC teams? Nope, they erase deficits like that in like 3 minutes.

Richardson for Heisman.

Dude is over rated as fuck in my opinion, not to mention Monte Ball from Wisconsin has better stats. I know I know the SEC has the best defenses in the country lol. I just don't think Richardson is as good as Ingram was and I dont feel he is worthy of the heisman

Ok so wtf juts happened. I swear I saw Braxton throw a pretty deep ball and Corey Brown actually catch it, am I seeing shit?

Yes, you are seeing shit, the same old shit. No consistent play from the offense, defense has to try and do something on a short field due to bad offensive play, and the offensive line breaks down to cause a negative play.

Yep, same old OSU this year, one step forward, and a drunken stumble back.

They need a huge play to stop the bleeding...

Yeah the defense needs to show up, also the refs fucking blow dick thus far. I have counted 6 holds against Michigan and 0 have been called

Defense? The offense needs to look better than a middle school team. Miller needs someone to step up and help him out.

24 points in the first half from our horrible offense that cant score.

Usually good defense is being hurt by bad defensive play calls with a mix of arm tackles.

2nd half is going to come down to coaching as these teams are very evenly matched.

....Back to you Bob

Either Michigan's defense is really not that good or Ohio State is playing like they should've all yaer long. Either way I'll take 24 points and the lead at half, should be a 3 point lead had it not been for that holding call.

Glad to see Denard has shown up and decided to turn the ball over lol

24 points in the first half from our horrible offense that cant score.

Usually good defense is being hurt by bad defensive play calls with a mix of arm tackles.

2nd half is going to come down to coaching as these teams are very evenly matched.

....Back to you Bob

He who adjusts the best shall be the victor here today. Miller has 2 really good passes, both were for 6.

Now can OSU close the deal?

I do like the mix of play calling, where was this early in the year?