Good Mexican eats

jerrodh

I don't need it to be crazy authentic or anything crazy, slightly americanized is fine with me. Where's a good mexican resturant off Tuttle exit?

Las Margaritas is pretty tasty. or if you go down sawmill to bethel you can go to hit up the mexican place next to the bike store.. (im trying to think of the name.. ill be back with it)

Yah!.. chili Verde! thats it..

Las Margaritas is pretty tasty. or if you go down sawmill to bethel you can go to hit up the mexican place next to the bike store.. (im trying to think of the name.. ill be back with it)

Las Margs has the La bamba nachos, they are to die for (steak). They are unlike any other nachos at most mexican joints.

Go a tad further...Corner of Sawmill/Bethel is Chili Verde...it's the shit.

go down sawmill to bethel you can go to hit up the mexican place next to the bike store.. (im trying to think of the name.. ill be back with it)

fuk yeah

i had las margaritas once and thought it was disgusting. made a quesadilla with white cheddar and it was SICK

i just had Abuelo's (thats the place in easton, right?) a couple weeks ago, got a metric shit ton of food, and it tasted great

Anyone else a fan of Cazuelas on campus?

Best chips and queso that I have had in town. Their horchatas are damn good too.

Edit: Ignore me I did not see the part about Tuttle. That would be my clue to go to bed now. lol

I never found real mexican food there though I am sure it exists, but if you want some good white people mexican food, las margaritas off Frantz Rd in by Tuttle is slamin. the wife and I would eat there at least once a week when we worked across from the mall.

I see a few names in here... However, my question is, which of you have actually been south where there's plenty of authentic mexican and southwestern style food? Out of those, how many of you have had authentic mexican food more than once and/or at more than one place?

You're the one who's advice I'll follow.

Not trying to be a dick, but I've been sworn to up and down that 'this place has the best Mexican food" only to get there and be SORELY disappointed. Truthfully, I had given up every having decent mexican food shortly after moving here and experiencing 'authentic mexican'.

ive been to mexico and eaten "mexican" food, and las margaritas up in westerville is pretty close with their tacos al carbon.

i had some mayan pulled pork outside of Chichen Itza ruins, and it was the best shit ever. las margaritas was almost dead on, aside from them using steak instead of the spiced pork. the seasoning, the tortilla, the diced tomatos, etc.