I670/71 interchange $200 million project.

SpaceGhost

20 years.. TWENTY YEARS.. im so disgusted.. i realized my husband who is now 36 will be in his 50's when this is done.. seriuosly? how is that acceptable..

Officials announced at a Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council meeting Tuesday afternoon that phase two of the project will be delayed until 2023 unless there is more funding, which is unlikely. The last phase of the project is scheduled for 2033.

"It is already known that replacement of an Interstate 90 bridge in Cleveland is in doubt.

The bridge was supposed to be finished in 2013 but has now been pushed back possibly for another 11 years."

HOLY SHITE...anyone that goes up to Cleveland knows that bridge is a deathtrap and the work on the replacement is coming along. If they don't finish at least THIS bridge that's going to be a serious waste of time/money...

Sorry, but this is ridiculous that a budgetary panel worth ANYTHING approved all of these projects without securing the FINANCING in escrow! Where did this massive oversight come from????

"It is already known that replacement of an Interstate 90 bridge in Cleveland is in doubt.

The bridge was supposed to be finished in 2013 but has now been pushed back possibly for another 11 years."

HOLY SHITE...anyone that goes up to Cleveland knows that bridge is a deathtrap and the work on the replacement is coming along. If they don't finish at least THIS bridge that's going to be a serious waste of time/money...

Sorry, but this is ridiculous that a budgetary panel worth ANYTHING approved all of these projects without securing the FINANCING in escrow! Where did this massive oversight come from????

THIS IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE COMMIES AND POOR PEOPLE. IF POOR PEOPLE WEREN'T OUT THERE USING THE ROADS I PAY TAXES FOR I WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY AS MUCH TAX TO KEEP THE ROADS IN GOOD SHAPE

I want to know what Phase one accomplishes.

Probably just setting out a bunch of fucking Orange barrels, closing a lane or two, setting up some construction signs and sitting back and watching from the side of the road for the next year to see how awful they have just made everything. Phase II will be dissasembly for a year or 2 and Phase III will be new construction for 2 years.

I lol'ed. Roads here in Oregon are shockingly well-kept. Construction is very minimal.

Yeah but the fucking people in Oregon drive 55mph on the nose. When we go up there, I feel like I'm doing 100mph compared to everyone else.

Yeah but the fucking people in Oregon drive 55mph on the nose. When we go up there, I feel like I'm doing 100mph compared to everyone else.

QFT. And the cops use Mustang 5.0s for patrol cars, really? Even a Prius could pull these people over.

I have been doing so many weaving in and out of traffic because of the fucking Portlanders refusing to move over when in the left lane.

The engineering firm that designed interchanges in central ohio needs shot. Everything is of such poor design, I am amazed more ppl don't get killed.

Poor design = lanes that suddenly end, on and off ramps of inadequate length, how much can I make this cost in the smallest amount of physical space possible......

The engineering firm that designed interchanges in central ohio needs shot. Everything is of such poor design, I am amazed more ppl don't get killed.

Have to remember that most of this shit was designed in the 50's or 60's, when there were far fewer cars on the road, most of them weren't happy going 70mph, and people were generally more courteous.