FS Track Day Trailer

blurtoyou

I built this at work to see if there was any interest. It is 4ft x 5ft with a 37in x 19in x19in toolbox. it has a 2000lb rubber tortion axle, led lights, 12in wheeles. The middle section is 20in x48in to put your cooler, chairs, tent, gas cans ect. Tire section is 48in x 19in. It is fully ajustable, could get 4 10in wide tires on it with know problem. Price is $1200.00. Its really nice, I put alot of of time in it, and it has nice parts on it to. If you have any ?s PM or call me at 614-353-3562.

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/blurtoyou/IMAG0079.jpg

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/blurtoyou/IMAG0082.jpg

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/blurtoyou/IMAG0080.jpg

Edited by blurtoyou
fix

I think you did a great job on it. Not sure how practical it is for the average racer who doesnt have a hitch on their car, but I am sure theres a market for it and those who would add the hitch just to use it. Price seems fair. Can I ask what you do that allowed you to do this at work?

I think you did a great job on it. Not sure how practical it is for the average racer who doesnt have a hitch on their car, but I am sure theres a market for it and those who would add the hitch just to use it. Price seems fair. Can I ask what you do that allowed you to do this at work?

We build horse trailers, car haulers, equipment trailers ect. We had a axel that was to short for anything we make laying around. Boss gave it to me. So i built this to see if there was any interest.

if you are building trailers to sell on here then you need to look into being a site sponsor.

I built this one to sell personaly. If there is interest for more I will go thru the proper chanels to become a site sponsor. I did ask Jones about this before I posted it.

Dude that is F'n HOT and let me say there is a market for that kind of thing. Your track rats that do something like one or two track days a month will be all over it. I have seen a couple of Miata’s with something like that but not near as nice. You just might be trying to sell it on the wrong forum. Maybe one of the BMW/Miata forums that do nothing but track days? At any rate good looking piece.

+1 on the hotness. I especially like the shelf for coolers and stuff, and the locking toolbox is very nice. I'd love to have that versus loading up the back of my car every time I go. Unfortunately, it's well out of my budget. But most people who do track days have much better budgets, so I still think it's priced well.

Another thought would be if you could modify the shelfs that you fit into a trailer hitch to be able to carry a similar load with no chance of tire blowout, tags, storage ect...

I did think about that. I wasn't sure if that would be to much weight hanging off the back of a small car. I have used one of those with luggage on it before. I could really tell a big difference in the front end on a small suv.

Go to a autox event and put a fs sign on it should sell quick. Or isant there a scca site maybe u can post it on there

maybe, i bought my trailer for $200 new. its not as nice as his and if i had the money i would like to have his because it would look killer behind the camaro.

• 3 weeks later...