This really is a great community here on CR

TimTaylor751647545500

As much as people go back and forth on here, Columbus Racing really is a great community and often times, I think we lose sight of that. With my sudden crisis of a lack of photographer (which is now remedied) for my wedding Friday, a number of CR members went out of their way to get in touch with me, adjusting pricing, began steps of getting the day off their other jobs and I really can't say THANK YOU enough. With only four days left and having everything taken care of for this fairly large event, finding that we had to begin the search for a photographer again really generated a good amount of stress over the last couple of days. But having the availability of some really giving & generous people on here really makes me proud to be a member of this group..regardless of how many meets I attend or people that I know really well, I'm glad to be here. We should all take pride in being part of such a solid community that I'd like to think, does actually care for each other (to some degree).

In short...Thanks.

I've gotten really good painters, a plumber, a roofer, transmission service, etc... thru CR. Let alone free auto repair, deeply discounted automotive service, and really cheap parts. I estimate CR "friends" have saved me thousands of dollars over the years.

Plus, CC&C.net wouldn't have gotten a decent start without CR. I imagine a lot of side businesses owe a lot to the community here as well.

In short... ditto on the THANKS!

In all the stress just remember your not the only one to ever have a vendor bug out at the last minute before a wedding. Its actually pretty common.

http://files.sharenator.com/buzz_killington_191x300-s191x300-152037-580.jpg

CR has helped me a ton throughout the years. I've come a long way since I've been a member and seen it, and it's members, go through hell and back together.

Props to all involved, both active members and staff.