If you have the means...

nochknstrps

S2000 the only roadster I like to own. Instead I have 3 kids, a wife and a budget bike.

Waaahhhhh- My pussy hurts!:p

:lol:

i was tailed today by a yellow porsche...but i dont think the driver knew anything about his car, he was just regular old tailgating.

I always get pumped up when I see somebody on or in a fast machine near me hoping they'll fuck with me. Most of the time they never do though. When they do though it really makes my day. I love getting into roll on races.:cool:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On average a car has to have ~ 1000 hp to run with a liter bike.

I use to frequent a car board. The guys would stage races with liter bikes and always got smoked unless they were running a Supra with a T78 etc. pushing 900-1000 H.P

Bikes get smoked on top end by some of the faster sport cars with less than a 1000 horspeower due to drag coefficients.

On average a car has to have ~ 1000 hp to run with a liter bike.

I use to frequent a car board. The guys would stage races with liter bikes and always got smoked unless they were running a Supra with a T78 etc. pushing 900-1000 H.P

Bikes get smoked on top end by some of the faster sport cars with less than a 1000 horspeower due to drag coefficients.

True, but it takes a while for them to catch up.

:bow::bow::bow:

:lol:

I always get pumped up when I see somebody on or in a fast machine near me hoping they'll fuck with me. Most of the time they never do though. When they do though it really makes my day. I love getting into roll on races.:cool:

Ha - What idiot in a stock car would even think twice about rollin against a ZX-14?

my dream bodystyled porsche: 70-80's era 911 RSR with maybe a little engine mods such as upgrade to 3.8L twin turbo

porsche_30_rsr_le_mans.jpg

edit: with this engine--

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Porsche_935_Bi-Turbo_engine_TCE.jpg

Edited by kawi kid

:bow::bow::bow:

Ha - What idiot in a stock car would even think twice about rollin against a ZX-14?

You'd be surprise. I've had people ask if that's a 600 and etc. The public is STUPID 90% of the time I would say. :lol:

I did have a sweet new GT500 Mustang mess with me the 1st weekend ride this year and it sounded HOT! 500+hp 500+ torque, but I left him in the dust and it felt good cuz I knew I pissed him off...lol. He wanted some and I delivered. I felt like saying that I only paid near 11grand. :trophy:

The last time I drove a fast car was over 2 years ago.. Comptech supercharged NSX that we built at Spades.. It was definitely fun! I got yelled at for powershifting it though LOL

i envy you. nxs was my choice right after the type R but couldnt justify spending another ten to fifteen thousand more.

??? That is the cowl behind the seats. The motor is in the rear... Sits way lower than the headrest

edit: are you talking about the first pic? that gap is there cuz the comparment door was open. This was when it was still in the shop when we were building it... hence all the open doors and hood.

edit: are you talking about the first pic? that gap is there cuz the comparment door was open. This was when it was still in the shop when we were building it... hence all the open doors and hood.

Ah gotcha, just assumed because of how many plastic bumpers I've seen on ricers with fitment issues :D