new personal best

1slow-z

Took the camaro to kilkare today only made two passes track was packed first pass was a 10.39 @ 133 second pass was a 10.29 @ 133 new record ??? :fuckyeah:

mods are

stock bottom end

ky turbo kit 76mm master power, 317 heads, ls6tb, ls6intake, 15ilbs boost E85, th400 2900 stall, completely stock "magic 10 bolt w/3.23gear ". Full interior

Leaving on the footbrake

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j350/zszatkowski/4f386b9f.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j350/zszatkowski/cbcfd9d9.jpg

Will be at trails Friday Im going to try and leave on the trans brake :fuckyeah: at the end of the night. Had a long day going to bed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome told everyone this was gona happen but what do I know? He forgot to mention that's stock junk control arms and no lower control amr relocation brackets. No aftermarket shocks stock rear springs and lowering front springs only mod is no swaybar. And a tq arm cause. He broke the old one. I personally can't wait to see it with lower arms relocation brackets a decent shock and some aftermarket axels. But evidently they aren't needed to go fast. Hmmmm can I say I told u so now!

Awsome told everyone this was gona happen but what do I know? He forgot to mention that's stock junk control arms and no lower control amr relocation brackets. No aftermarket shocks stock rear springs and lowering front springs only mod is no swaybar. And a tq arm cause. He broke the old one. I personally can't wait to see it with lower arms relocation brackets a decent shock and some aftermarket axels. But evidently they aren't needed to go fast. Hmmmm can I say I told u so now!

go rejet your carb :)

i really think it has a 9 in it with a better 60ft 133 he should be able to do it with that mph but also wouldent hurt to add 2 mph and shoot for 135. any 1.4 60 and it would be a 9.9 something.
how fast should you go with 144 traps

Congrats, although why ya gotta be a dick is beyond me.

I will have to say, I expected more than a .03 difference for all the shit you talked.

Guess I need to take my baby blowered, AC'd, 93 octane, 4L65E'd car and go shave .04 off my best so I can be a dick to you too.

I will have to say, I expected more than a .03 difference for all the shit you talked.

Guess I need to take my baby blowered, AC'd, 93 octane, 4L65E'd car and go shave .04 off my best so I can be a dick to you too.

clearly mad.

congrats OP

I guess what bites my ass is Steve's attitude. Met the guy a couple years ago and no issues. Then comes outta the woodwork running his mouth and being a douche about quickest stock bottom end LS1.

I guess doing a few passes does that since I've been content with the bottom end and 10-bolt rear for a decade, and not just a couple of months.

Congrats Steve. Nice what you've done with the car. Lose the attitude, though.

What's funny is I didn't even right the first post so my attitude is just fine. And sorry if being alittle competitive makes me a dick cause if that's the case I guess you could be called the same since your the one that feels the need to be labeled the fastest stock bottem end all the time.