new personal best

1slow-z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing about a record. dosent really matter who how or when its broken. if it meets the requirements, but its funny how stock steves car is and to know its actual potential. there is no excuses why that bone stock rear stock axels diff and week worn out from racingin mexico cant run in the 9s with a little more effort. and his total expense on mods is proably less than the flying green hornets supercharger kit.

Took the camaro to kilkare today only made two passes track was packed first pass was a 10.39 @ 133 second pass was a 10.29 @ 133 new record ??? :fuckyeah:

mods are

stock bottom end

ky turbo kit 76mm master power, 317 heads, ls6tb, ls6intake, 15ilbs boost E85, th400 2900 stall, completely stock "magic 10 bolt w/3.23gear ". Full interior

Leaving on the footbrake

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j350/zszatkowski/4f386b9f.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j350/zszatkowski/cbcfd9d9.jpg

Will be at trails Friday Im going to try and leave on the trans brake :fuckyeah: at the end of the night. Had a long day going to bed

congrats! should have alot left in that! should see 10 teens before snow flys

Congrats is no longer pending track day support. Now you must remove Matt from your left testical hair currently located 3mm from the ball crease before I can say good job.

You must be on Anthony's nuts then because you two have shown more interest in this thread than me

You must be on Anthony's nuts then because you two have shown more interest in this thread than me

Why so defensive non racial word replacing bro? This should be a positive thread.. Get thicker skin, I pick on Matt all the time.

P.s. This thread and all this negativity is why we cant get anywhere as a people.

PPSSS. Im still not saying congrats on a job well done and doing work until I see your name on the track day list.

Don't worry brian mine will go 9s. Unlike most of cr single digit street cars is where I play. Sorry we all can't be slow!

Congrats is no longer pending track day support. Now you must remove Matt from your left testical hair currently located 3mm from the ball crease before I can say good job.

PPSSS. Im still not saying congrats on a job well done and doing work until I see your name on the track day list.

I want to go but thats the same weekend as the lsx shootout in indy.

Damn.. I figured. Oh well, I guess Im just never going to be able to say nice work Steve...

Matt.. I think my cars pretty fast considering racing has never been a real passion of mine. And 90% of this board talks trash with cars that dont require roll cages. We are talking maybe 10 total from this site if we are counting active members.

Anyway.. Sorry for going off topic. Back to not saying Steves numbers are pretty bad ass.