Don't update your PS3 firmware until you read this

87GT

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2011/09/mandatory-ps3-update-removes-right-to-join-in-a-class-action-lawsuit.ars

Cliffs

"If you accept the next mandatory system update, you sign away your ability to take part in a class-action lawsuit. The only option left for consumers if they agree is binding individual arbitration."

Sony is so jelly :dumb:

I knew that was all you could come up with. That's not a game system, that's a PC (and FAR more expensive than a PS3). Try again.

How are computers not "Game systems"?

consoles are for poorfags who cant be bothered to spend the extra cash to have way more.

How are computers not "Game systems"?

consoles are for poorfags who cant be bothered to spend the extra cash to have way more.

I'm sure my PC rig is nicer than most on here, and I could have went with a PC for the TV instead of my PS3. But the PS3 is far easier to just fire up and go do what you want, when you want it. No configuring this/that, having a keyboard and mouse to do basic functions. I don't game much and most of the games I do play are not available on PC. Blu-ray is far quicker/easier to fire up on a PS3 than a PC. I can easily stream videos on the PS3, look through pics, and all that other crap, so it does all most users need it to do.

Yes, surfing the web sucks on a PS3 - which is why we have laptops, iPad, and my main PC.

I'm sure my PC rig is nicer than most on here, and I could have went with a PC for the TV instead of my PS3. But the PS3 is far easier to just fire up and go do what you want, when you want it. No configuring this/that, having a keyboard and mouse to do basic functions. I don't game much and most of the games I do play are not available on PC. Blu-ray is far quicker/easier to fire up on a PS3 than a PC. I can easily stream videos on the PS3, look through pics, and all that other crap, so it does all most users need it to do.

Yes, surfing the web sucks on a PS3 - which is why we have laptops, iPad, and my main PC.

"easy, easy, easy."

I bet you own a mac.

not trying to troll, but you should like a retard. If you cant figure out how to plop a dvd in and run it on your PC then you got deeper issues. the whole keyboard/mouse thing is not even a valid point. you gotta use a controller dont you?

man im bad at arguing lol... i quit

Do Not Care. As to the rest of you flipping out about this, STOP IT. This is not unusual, this is not unheard of and I can guarantee you've already signed up to something somewhere that used the exact same wording. You see, unlike many of you, I actually peruse through this shit myself instead of reading what some glamor fag online types up for you to freak you out about. Sign up, shut up and start playing online again. :rolleyes: Weenies.