FU to the Cobra and vette on 270 today

Buckeye1647545503

I don't know if they are members (neither car looked familiar ) But at 1:30 today I witnessed a black C5 convert and a silver 03/04 cobra with dark windows and dark wheels racing while still in heavy traffic and the C5 smelled like No2 as well. VERY unsafe and stupid and a supper dickhead move! :fuuuu::dumb:

I don't know if they are members (neither car looked familiar ) But at 1:30 today I witnessed a black C5 convert and a silver 03/04 cobra with dark windows and dark wheels racing while still in heavy traffic and the C5 smelled like No2 as well. VERY unsafe and stupid and a supper dickhead move! :fuuuu::dumb:

Read the sticky, you have to post pics.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word,

saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe

deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age,

and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay

this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word,

saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe

deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age,

and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay

this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

BOOM FACIAL

He was huffin the exhaust and got a wif of the sulfer content. But at 1 30 pm and with trafic id say that is prety stupid. But we all know vetts and mustangs are slow so no harm no foul. Lol

Vettes are only fast when you change the jets in the carb right ???