Make My Car Go Mid 10's

wagner

I know evan with a bad tune and a bunch of problems my carb is still fast enuf to run to the 1/8th mile mark get on the brakes and run a 10.000. Wich is faster than 98% of cr and if I make a full pass the junk carb is faster than 99%.

Do you like reading your posts? I'm just curious because they all seem geared to stroke your ego.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep cr= slow as hell

on a 9 psi pass im still faster than most at a 10.000 139 and u know what. everyone knows better than i do.

build my own chassis, check

build my own engines, check

build my own trannys, check

do my own tunning, check

do my own paint, check

and nobody wants to hear good advice. everybody knows better. since they have the checkbook in hand and love to throw away their money. im poor and cant afford all the bull shit i have to go fast on a budget. ud think with out economy people would value saving money. but i guess thats not so.

if cr had any real racers i wouldent have to find 10 non members with fast cars just to have a track day. seriously over 2000 members and u supposed racers cant find 90 people to race a track rental. thats bs. sorry wagner i know u race and i really do want to see you run consistant 10.50s but i honestly dont think a car thats going to be drag raced often needs a overdrive, id be willing to bet that not one car in the 10.50 class has a od tranny. im just offering my opinions on what would work and work every time out.

yep cr= slow as hell

on a 9 psi pass im still faster than most at a 10.000 139 and u know what. everyone knows better than i do.

build my own chassis, check

build my own engines, check

build my own trannys, check

do my own tunning, check

do my own paint, check

and nobody wants to hear good advice. everybody knows better. since they have the checkbook in hand and love to throw away their money. im poor and cant afford all the bull shit i have to go fast on a budget. ud think with out economy people would value saving money. but i guess thats not so.

For one your dad builds your transmissions and you also don't paint your own cars so erase two of those check marks

if cr had any real racers i wouldent have to find 10 non members with fast cars just to have a track day. seriously over 2000 members and u supposed racers cant find 90 people to race a track rental. thats bs. sorry wagner i know u race and i really do want to see you run consistant 10.50s but i honestly dont think a car thats going to be drag raced often needs a overdrive, id be willing to bet that not one car in the 10.50 class has a od tranny. im just offering my opinions on what would work and work every time out.

Do you know how many cars I saw at drag week to 10.50 or quicker with an overdrive?

Not all of them even had the gearvenders unit....

It is all about the combo you put together and SETUP SETUP SETUP. I have raced RC cars for years and used to beat people that had a faster motor, because I had my stuff setup right and tight.

ANYWAY now that I KNOW what I will use, I hope others can get some ideas from this thread on where to go with a build.

my dad built your transmission and deff helps me with mine when im in a hurry. and yes i painted my s10 i had somone fix the bedside cause i dont have a paint booth anymore to paint in. need to get your facts straight.

For one your dad builds your transmissions and you also don't paint your own cars so erase two of those check marks

my dad built your transmission and deff helps me with mine when im in a hurry. and yes i painted my s10 i had somone fix the bedside cause i dont have a paint booth anymore to paint in. need to get your facts straight.

Look Lou don't get all butthurt

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j350/zszatkowski/imagesCA7DAZYC.jpg