Axle-back Exhaust

SayNo2Pugs

I own an 06 mustang gt and wondered if anyone had any suggestions. I want loud but not annoying. Something that sounds clean but doesn't cost a fortune. I've kind of found interest in the SLP loudmouths but wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.

I own an 06 mustang gt and wondered if anyone had any suggestions. I want loud but not annoying. Something that sounds clean but doesn't cost a fortune. I've kind of found interest in the SLP loudmouths but wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.

If you go with either the SLP or the Magnaflow (We sell/install many of both) I will get you the best price you can find anywhere online :)

It's practically impossible to make a Mustang sound bad so you will be fine either way IMO.

Jeff

i hate the sound of my SLP loudmouth on my foxbody. if you go with SLP, get the muffler version. i have the powerflow SLP mufflers and they sound great. i've also had great luck with bassani.

Welcome to swing by and hear what mine 06 GT sounds like. Longtube headers, offroad H pipe to Bassani exhaust. Live by 161 and 71 area.

Had Bassani's on my '07 GT. Stepped it up considerably from stock but without that obnoxious "the cops can hear me from 20 blocks away" noise. Kept the deep exhaust tone (no rasp or drone). If you want something really aggressive, with the rest of the exhaust stock, it might not be for you.