997 Turbo v. C6 Z06

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I can appreciate the need to protect your livelihood, but veiled threats of blackmail just don't pass the smell test.

in the legal world, any actions or behaviors that can be found to leverage your case are fair game if they are admitted. even if they are not admitted, and a judge upholds an objection about what may get said in court, there's no taking back the words. especially if the guys wife is in the courtroom.

things that make you go hmmmmm.

in the legal world, any actions or behaviors that can be found to leverage your case are fair game if they are admitted. even if they are not admitted, and a judge upholds an objection about what may get said in court, there's no taking back the words. especially if the guys wife is in the courtroom.

things that make you go hmmmmm.

disturbing, to say the least.

even if UGR wins in the courtroom, they lose in the public eye. jalopnik is a pretty popular site, and if you get negative press on that site, it will be linked to every major car forum. sure, 99.999% of people who see the article will never be in any position to buy one of those cars. but they run a business not based on high volume sales. if 10 potential customers decide to go elsewhere, they will feel it bigtime.

disturbing, to say the least.

even if UGR wins in the courtroom, they lose in the public eye. jalopnik is a pretty popular site, and if you get negative press on that site, it will be linked to every major car forum. sure, 99.999% of people who see the article will never be in any position to buy one of those cars. but they run a business not based on high volume sales. if 10 potential customers decide to go elsewhere, they will feel it bigtime.

I Agree.

I was just pointing out the reasoning. To me personally, it wouldn't stop me from buying from them. Dude in question should keep his personal life to himself. Why share anything like that with them? Why put yourself in that position to begin with? He was dumb and Darwinism appears in the court system too.

He brought this shit upon himself, UGR isn't doing anything to him. The results are because of him and his own actions. Too bad the notion of self accountability regarding his hooker adventure aren't resonating more than they are.

I Agree.

I was just pointing out the reasoning. To me personally, it wouldn't stop me from buying from them. Dude in question should keep his personal life to himself. Why share anything like that with them? Why put yourself in that position to begin with? He was dumb and Darwinism appears in the court system too.

He brought this shit upon himself, UGR isn't doing anything to him. The results are because of him and his own actions. Too bad the notion of self accountability regarding his hooker adventure aren't resonating more than they are.

LOL, wait, you're blaming the customer? Who cares if he's a dirtbag - he's a customer. You don't treat customers like that. And if it were not but for the actions of UGR, we'd never know about his personal life for you to pass judgment on. Do you follow that reasoning?

this is every guido'ed/tapout'ed dbag at park street complex.

License plate: COMATME

What's worse, those losers or the fact that girls/woman actually fall for that BS... :lolguy:

yes.

http://jalopnik.com/5837721/lamborghini-tuner-threatens-customer-with-stripper-video

definitely more to the story than is listed here, but this looks bad for UGR imo. i looked at their website a while back when i thought it would be awesome to own one of these. don't think i'd consider it based on this, and a few other vidoes floating around of the owner being a complete fucking douchebag to the owner of titan motorsports (who has a turbo kit out for the gallardo).

WOW.....don't even know what to say but WOW.....not a lot surprises me with UGR...

Not to mention, even if you were that stupid....the club girls are not even something to brag about...

http://www.myspace.com/tmccharlotte/photos/9087986

Coma time? :gabe:

Think it's time to change my plate...

Figured it was "Come at me!"

:dumb:

http://static.mellbimbo.eu/files/284792-20110718-lGE1mV.gif

LOL, kid got jacked.

Why haven't you considered the new CTS-V/Sedan/Coupe? (I didn't read this 5 page madness so it could have already been brought up)

I would consider one for a daily driver, but not a weekend car.

i like porsche, but if i were faced with getting a 996, or c5, i would get the c5. mods much cheaper.

tell me you wouldn't spend more getting a 996 to 400whp vs getting a vanilla c5 to 400whp.

2200.00 apr tune and the 996tt makes over 450whp