Mountain Bike tonight?

Guest GMoney

Dinner at parents for dads bday tonight. I also need a little more notice if I'm going to make it because I have to take my bike to work to get there by 6 and to not waste time going home to pick it up.

But aren't you too fast for all of us anyways? :gabe:

Maybe next time.

Guest GMoney
Dinner at parents for dads bday tonight. I also need a little more notice if I'm going to make it because I have to take my bike to work to get there by 6 and to not waste time going home to pick it up.

But aren't you too fast for all of us anyways? :gabe:

Maybe next time.

I'm not fast at all, i just enjoy riding and try to keep from getting fat. I was very impressed at some of the speeds the people on CR can do on their road bikes or at least post, they are way faster than me.

I rode last night for the first time in over a month, all this rain just sucks. It's hard just to keep up with my grass let alone get some riding in.

I rode last night for the first time in over a month, all this rain just sucks. ... let alone get some riding in.

That's no joke. I last rode at alum a month ago. :no: But have gotten some hiking, paved riding and running in there to try to keep in shape and enjoy the outdoors.

This season has sucked; rain, rain, rain, more fucking rain, hot as fuck, more rain. It's finally nice out now.

Guest GMoney
grant i might be down brah. 6pm?

Yeah. I will have my saab 9-7x and my niner come find me. I don't believe i know you but i also don't know anyones screen names also.