i feel bad for obama

AWW$HEEET

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/11/politics/jobs-bill/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

i have no idea why, i just feel bad for the man, im not being condescending either. he has very little time left in office and it seems at this point that he is a beaten man. i think he probably feels like a failure, he physically looks WAY older than when he was when he was elected. now, to top it off, he can't pass this paltry jobs bill when the economy is at a turning point.

i was against him when i voted in 2008, but i honestly now don't care about politics as much as i did back then. i just wish he could enjoy some measure of success, no matter what it is (minus gun reform).

i dont even know why i am posting this, other than the fact that i feel bad for the man.

Good Written

I feel helpless. As much as I am personally ok with compromising some of my ideals to help move this country forward, there are still some in the government that can't do that. I think he is a victim of the inefficiencies of the congress and senate. There is nothing any president could have done/do. IMO

meh,

he's been attacking my profession since he got into office. trying to take away from the american dream i've spent nearly two decades of my life working towards. i say 'fuck him'. couldn't care less if every one of his policies crashed and burned.

Good Written

I feel helpless. As much as I am personally ok with compromising some of my ideals to help move this country forward, there are still some in the government that can't do that. I think he is a victim of the inefficiencies of the congress and senate. There is nothing any president could have done/do. IMO

Bingo. Inefficient is a compliment that these clowns don't deserve. The two-party system is fucked, and the country is coming down with it.

I cant wait until we get a new president. One half will blame Obama for the new President being the worst ever... while the other half will say If Obama were still in office we wouldnt be in as bad of shape.

That's how it usually goes.

I cant wait until we get a new president. One half will blame Obama for the new President being the worst ever... while the other half will say If Obama were still in office we wouldnt be in as bad of shape.

I am assuming you are not saying that this is going to be the first time such a thing happens, but I might be assuming too much.

That's how it usually goes.

Yes, happens every presidency.