Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

that was a very stupid...

and

i

remember when i laughed at my own jokes... guess if my daughter worked at dream girls i would have to try and make light of alot of situations also...

You tried to come at me with a 97 bike tuned by a British champeeon and you are trying to clown someone else? Let's pick a few mcsteaks you made here.

1. You hopped in talking shit trying to back roy like u know him and u don't

2. Your new

3. You call out the most blatant shut talking person on Cr

4. You want to race phil with a mystery vehicle

5. You unveil you surprise, only for it to be a fucking 97 bike

6. You list your mods which I must say are more embarsssing than a grown man pissing on himself at an interview

7. You then throw money up that I can afford to take from you but you

Can't afford to give up, being a life gaurd and all.

8. You think to yourself, shit I gotta find a way to ease out of my buttfuckery quickly.

9. You post non funny pics then try deterring the mod of internet warriors by twisting someones words by calling his young daughter a stripper

10. You are failing, and I either want my race and my money, or you to leave Cr.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was a lifeguard at 16 and a little bit of 17, you would end up backing out just like people here are saying, you are forum renowned bitch. If new here is 3 years then you sir are a fucking moron. I really dont give a shit what you say because if you show up to race in your dd you will lose even though you were talkin the whole time about bringing your dd and smokin my honda. Why dont you look up the blackbird do some research and then make another boring post. My bike is exactly the same with a few minor changes as a 2007 blackbird being one of the fastest bikes in 2007.

\_ take a seat

lol i was a lifeguard at 16 and a little bit of 17, you would end up backing out just like people here are saying, you are forum renowned bitch. If new here is 3 years then you sir are a fucking moron. I really dont give a shit what you say because if you show up to race in your dd you will lose even though you were talkin the whole time about bringing your dd and smokin my honda. Why dont you look up the blackbird do some research and then make another boring post. My bike is exactly the same with a few minor changes as a 2007 blackbird being one of the fastest bikes in 2007.

\_ take a seat

If this was your idea of a comeback, then you failed pretty bad.

Listen young son. First off, it sounds like your not even old enough to get in to Dream Girls withought having to wear one of those bright Pink MINOR shirts, that you have to put on over your street clothes. If I were you, then I would just turn your computer off and go FAP to your 2008 lifeguard calendar hanging up in your room at mom and dads.

If this was your idea of a comeback, then you failed pretty bad.

Listen young son. First off, it sounds like your not even old enough to get in to Dream Girls withought having to wear one of those bright Pink MINOR shirts, that you have to put on over your street clothes. If I were you, then I would just turn your computer off and go FAP to your 2008 lifeguard calendar hanging up in your room at mom and dads.

have you seen my sig ? Your fucking retarted lol, i own my own place im 23 years old and run my own business. ........ . . . . . . ... .. .. .. .. .

have you seen my sig ? Your fucking retarted lol, i own my own place im 23 years old and run my own business. ........ . . . . . . ... .. .. .. .. .

OHHHHHH Im sorry I was so taken back by the lifeguard portion of your profile that I could not focus on anything else.

So you have been out of the Pink MINOR shirts for 3 years now? Well your gettin there.

OHHHHHH Im sorry I was so taken back by the lifeguard portion of your profile that I could not focus on anything else.

So you have been out of the Pink MINOR shirts for 3 years now? Well your gettin there.

http://images.kaneva.com/filestore4/3472335/4083053/congratsUurUaUretard.jpg