Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was a lifeguard at 16 and a little bit of 17, you would end up backing out just like people here are saying, you are forum renowned bitch. If new here is 3 years then you sir are a fucking moron. I really dont give a shit what you say because if you show up to race in your dd you will lose even though you were talkin the whole time about bringing your dd and smokin my honda. Why dont you look up the blackbird do some research and then make another boring post. My bike is exactly the same with a few minor changes as a 2007 blackbird being one of the fastest bikes in 2007.

\_ take a seat

2009-2011 is 3 years? :confused: your shit is newb status chief, making you a newb. You sig selection is 92% junk so don't get on your high horse. You are trying to race a 97 carb bike. It's not even worth me getting out my 4 wheels to waste gas on, when I can dog your bitch ass on 2 wheels. I never backed out chach, clearly go back I want to race you. I want my fucking monies. You won't win, you can't beat me bub. Your chances are less than none.

2009-2011 is 3 years?.

ok i know this is going to be hard for you... but we are through the year of 2011 right now basically. So count with me , 2009 (thats 1 year), 2010 (oh shit theres 2 years), and now 2011( holy fucking shit thats 3 years)

ok i know this is going to be hard for you... but we are through the year of 2011 right now basically. So count with me , 2009 (thats 1 year), 2010 (oh shit theres 2 years), and now 2011( holy fucking shit thats 3 years)

Ummm it's 2011, you weren't here for all of 09 so maybe instead of trying to round up and down, just admit your a fool and set up this race

Ummm it's 2011, you weren't here for all of 09 so maybe instead of trying to round up and down, just admit your a fool and set up this race

i knew counting would be too dificult for you :dumb:

29/36 months isnt 3 years, and you own a business :lol: clearly you don't do the accounting.

Let me make this easy for you, just skip the next 20 years of your life and go right to where you belong, /nowhere

Let me make this easy for you, just skip the next 20 years of your life and go right to where you belong, /nowhere

You are trying to race a 97 shit bike with a Brit tunning your janky shit an think it's gone run 9s with a touring seat. Did you ever run you "mid 9 second " pass or you just guessing? Being able to do and doing it are two different animals.