Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot that was there lol i havent been a lifeguard in 3 years lol.

lol i was a lifeguard at 16 and a little bit of 17, you would end up backing out just like people here are saying, you are forum renowned bitch. If new here is 3 years then you sir are a fucking moron. I really dont give a shit what you say because if you show up to race in your dd you will lose even though you were talkin the whole time about bringing your dd and smokin my honda. Why dont you look up the blackbird do some research and then make another boring post. My bike is exactly the same with a few minor changes as a 2007 blackbird being one of the fastest bikes in 2007.

\_ take a seat

have you seen my sig ? Your fucking retarted lol, i own my own place im 23 years old and run my own business. ........ . . . . . . ... .. .. .. .. .

Obvious liar is obvious. Facts don't line up here, I'm guessing there's probably more that you're lying about.

Obvious liar is obvious. Facts don't line up here, I'm guessing there's probably more that you're lying about.

trolololololol, life guard at the age of 16 - 17 currently 20 :D still own my own business and my own house though :), fake id says im 23 <3 :gabe:

o hai there

I am sure you are having fun and laughing while getting everyone pissed off.

The power of the internet.

What most of you don't realize is Ringo likes getting a rise out of people with his posts on the forums. He is the one getting the last laugh while the rest of us getting all worked up over his posts. Tell me I am wrong Ringo.

But your not a British world Champeeon

i didnt say i was a british world champion i said it was tuned by one, he was working over here with my dad when i first bought the bike. He worked on the bike for me when i bought it. Thats all i was saying. He raced the isle of man tt for many years if you wanna talk shit towards that then have fun but its just going to make you look like an idiot.

I am sure you are having fun and laughing while getting everyone pissed off.

The power of the internet.

I dont think many people are pissed off, i live with one of the trolls on here so i just throw in my trollcents and carry on. Ive spent more time looking for funny pictures on this thread than actually reading the thread.

I dont think many people are pissed off, i live with one of the trolls on here so i just throw in my trollcents and carry on. Ive spent more time looking for funny pictures on this thread than actually reading the thread.

You are probably right. I just want to see some racing as a result of this thread. :)

i didnt say i was a british world champion i said it was tuned by one, he was working over here with my dad when i first bought the bike. He worked on the bike for me when i bought it. Thats all i was saying. He raced the isle of man tt for many years if you wanna talk shit towards that then have fun but its just going to make you look like an idiot.

I never said you were did I you icompetent dick snatch. I was talking to Brian, hint why I quoted Brian, meaning the reference was to Brian, not you!