What did you do at work in the past 24hrs Nighthawk?

Sturg1647545502

Glad you all made it out to the polls.

What i've got a problem with is when a bitch ass cunt flies off the handle and shuts a thread down. The now locked thread comprised of 95% logistical voting info and 5% a political view that greatly affects my community, my job and my brothers in the fire profession. To say the least its something im passionate about. If anyone wanted to talk about or debate it thats fine; i'd be game civilly talk about this one political belief. But its painfully apparent that a single rogue mod likes to scream and shout and pound his little fists...and then shut the thread down preventing all replies. It looks like its been dealt with and the regular bullshitting can continue.

As far as issue 2, im sure you know my stance on it. Please consider how your vote will ultimately affect you and the people that serve you in your city or township. It's one thing for a city or twp to vote on local issues but when a state mandated ban on communicating and asking for negotiations between its workers and its officials ....well you know what comes next.

Glad you all made it out to the polls.

What i've got a problem with is when a bitch ass cunt flies off the handle and shuts a thread down. The now locked thread comprised of 95% logistical voting info and 5% a political view that greatly affects my community, my job and my brothers in the fire profession. To say the least its something im passionate about. If anyone wanted to talk about or debate it thats fine; i'd be game civilly talk about this one political belief. But its painfully apparent that a single rogue mod likes to scream and shout and pound his little fists...and then shut the thread down preventing all replies. It looks like its been dealt with and the regular bullshitting can continue.

As far as issue 2, im sure you know my stance on it. Please consider how your vote will ultimately affect you and the people that serve you in your city or township. It's one thing for a city or twp to vote on local issues but when a state mandated ban on communicating and asking for negotiations between its workers and its officials ....well you know what comes next.

Are you voting Yes or No?