mother fuckers...

SRTurbo04

I get a call from the fiance today while I'm at work saying this doesn't look right....

Welll come home to this shit

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/IMG_20111109_163821.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/IMG_20111109_163830.jpg

Fuckkkk youuuu. To the asshole who did a hit and run karma will catch up with you via a .40 cal bullet to the temple. Really people are dirt fucking bags.... fuckkkkk youuuuu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm :lol: i doubt anyone walked up to you bike and said, "MOTHERFUCKBLUEBIKES" RAYDEN DROP KICK THAT BITCH AND RAN. my guess is with everyone else, it was windy as hell chief. pick it up, brush off the dust, and keep riding. pauls butt hurt over a touring bike :nono:
  • Upvote 1

ummm :lol: i doubt anyone walked up to you bike and said, "MOTHERFUCKBLUEBIKES" RAYDEN DROP KICK THAT BITCH AND RAN. my guess is with everyone else, it was windy as hell chief. pick it up, brush off the dust, and keep riding. pauls butt hurt over a touring bike :nono:

Woah there amigo. No need to go making fun of touring bikes.

When she said this doesnt look rite, did you later ask her if she was looking from a 90 degree angle? of coarse it doesnt look right you dumb ass, its on the wrong side. you should make her pick it up for not giving you correct info, then make her lick your ass.

to the haters who said the wind blew over a almost 600 pound hefer of a bike no it wasent the wind. unlesss the wind can knock it over and drag it 2 feet.

at first i was thinking the same thing but the exhaust drug( you can see on the ground)for a little over two feet...im sorry but the wind cant push a bike like that while its on its side :finger:

assholes

to the haters who said the wind blew over a almost 600 pound hefer of a bike no it wasent the wind. unlesss the wind can knock it over and drag it 2 feet.

at first i was thinking the same thing but the exhaust drug( you can see on the ground)for a little over two feet...im sorry but the wind cant push a bike like that while its on its side :finger:

assholes

i had a bike blow over last year because of the wind. jusy saying...... and i just like messing with you when you make these threads. it almost reminds me of the "doodoodoodooweeeedooodoo" thread. i will never forget you putting your thoughtful music in your typing

My bike was out in the wind all day today and didn't fall over. Get your gun man I smell neighborhood mutiny...

agreed...has to be one of those fuckers in my small street...

Paul you really need to make a spot in the garage for the bike.

At least I'm not the last one to lay it down. :fuckyeah:

i have a spot. we moved it out this week because her dad put in a baller floor in her garage and the floor needs to cure or some shit...

Shouldn't of gotten rid of the srt. I hope you learned your lesson.

meh im ok with it.