This day really sucks

TimTaylor751647545500

Today we have to put our great friend, Cole down due to kidney failure. At his healthiest, Cole was 15 lbs...not fat, just a big, long cat and after this kidney failure bullshit has taken its toll, he's now at 7 lbs and no longer eating. He's 9 and has a great personality (anyone that has met this cat knows what I'm talking about), which makes this suck even more because if he weren't sick, I know he'd have a number of years left. Gonna miss you, buddy.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306271_2170489615107_1032732486_32182093_648051_n.jpg

Today we have to put our great friend, Cole down due to kidney failure. At his healthiest, Cole was 15 lbs...not fat, just a big, long cat and after this kidney failure bullshit has taken its toll, he's now at 7 lbs and no longer eating. He's 9 and has a great personality (anyone that has met this cat knows what I'm talking about), which makes this suck even more because if he weren't sick, I know he'd have a number of years left. Gonna miss you, buddy.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306271_2170489615107_1032732486_32182093_648051_n.jpg

Oh no! Sorry to hear tim. And he is right...this cat was always chill...one of the coolest ive ever met, and i have 2 of my own.

RIP

did someone say long cat?

seriously tho, sorry to hear. I remember losing my cat of 12 years a while back. its like losing a friend

Ha, I did say "long cat". Didn't even think about that. Thanks for the laugh.

Oh no! Sorry to hear tim. And he is right...this cat was always chill...one of the coolest ive ever met, and i have 2 of my own.

RIP

Thanks Evan. He really does like playing with you when you're over.

Sorry to hear about this Tim. I've had my cat since he was 6 months old. He is 8 now. It will be very upsetting when he is gone :(

+1. Had my oldest for 7 years or so...he jumps into the bed and sleeps on top of me for a couple hours before moving to the other side of the bed...gonna be wierd once hes gone.