Twilight - Breaking Dawn pt. 1

zeitgeist57

Let's just say Bella wasn't the only one that got fucked by a vampire in that movie theater...

I was "forced" to watch this, as I followed the books and watched the last movies with my wife and sister-in-law. However, aside from the childbirth scene which was amazingly gory, the movie was sloooooooow in progression and just a lot of padding for Part II.

If for some reason you haven't read the books or watched the other movies in this series, PLEASE WATCH SOMETHING ELSE. Granted, this is CR so if I need to tell you not to watch a love-story movie about vampires then somethings wrong with you.

Glad to hear the childbirth scene was "amazingly gory." I think someone may have pasted a synopsis of the book on here a while ago and it was awesome how gruesome it sounded. Hopefully a lot of young girls' dreams of losing their virginity to a vampire were squashed...lol.

I could have told you a long time ago it was stupid and not worth a man's time to sit through. You should be ashamed of yourself and embarassed to admit you sat turough the whole thing without protest. Not to mention you have had how many warning signs/previous experiences along the way with following the past ones. Sad.......

Unfortunately, this just cuts me even deeper because I have to go see it tomorrow night.

Really?? Really??? what kind of woman forces thier significant other to watch these??

I read the books, and had VERY little interest in seeing the movies, and would NEVER torture Nathan by forcing him to watch these. (or any other chick flick for that matter)

Always hated watching them because I look down to my belly when Jacob takes his shirt off and I go, "Damn I wish I had abs"

O RLY? Didn't notice the abs. I was too busy touching myself...

...when he turned into a werewolf.

No beastie, tho... http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif