I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up - Chewbacca Defense.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WwuuFlhlZSg/TONscXO1XgI/AAAAAAAAAM8/EfLEorEhAe4/s1600/chewbacca_defense.jpg

Seems shady as balls to me. Don't know the guy, so maybe he's not getting a fair shake here... But all signs point to shady and ignorant.

how the hell is this thread still going? It's like Hugh Hefner, he should have died a long time ago but he's still alive.

I do not believe, along with everyone else, his identity stolen bullshit story.

I've had my identity and deeply personal information stolen three times (college, state, and federal levels) yet I'm lucky that nothing catastrophic has happened.

I'm not paying much attention to this fail of a thread, but is the OP blaming Mike Shepard, saying that Mike was trying to frame him? Am I understanding that correctly?

No, he is saying his friend did. I pulled Mike's name from the turbo dodge thread because Mike went and collected parts from him to help make things right.

OP claims this never happened and he never met Mike.

If you know Mike personally you should have him join to clear things up. :)

he also claims this (imaginary) friend, who stole his identity, and apparently posted under his same screen name for 10 years in multiple forums, is now seeing his step-sister?? shit, you can't make this stuff up. i guess he should be easy to find now.

he also claims this (imaginary) friend, who stole his identity, and apparently posted under his same screen name for 10 years in multiple forums, is now seeing his step-sister?? shit, you can't make this stuff up. i guess he should be easy to find now.

Wow who said anything about 10yrs?. This shit started in 06. Ill get a hold of Mike and have him chime in. Me and mike only hung out once and we talked at the dyno meets at dyno tune a few years back.

OP is a Faggot piece of shit!!!! There is no possible way all this shit happened NO FUCKING WAY

Someone ban him. Thank god i never sold him my turbo a while back douche bag would of scammed me somehow on that.

I Just don't understand as a person how people can't make up these stories, when they are called out, continue making up stories on top of stories and remember all the bullshit lies they told.

Wow who said anything about 10yrs?. This shit started in 06. Ill get a hold of Mike and have him chime in. Me and mike only hung out once and we talked at the dyno meets at dyno tune a few years back.

Ok 6 years. So you're going to honestly sit here and tell everyone for the past 6 years you have NOT been on any of those forums for any reason? You never saw tons of pm's asking you wtf? You never saw threads calling you out either? And the scammer never changed your password?? And finally, the scammer just happens to own car parts for the same car(s) you've owned? Cut the shit, man up. Time to be a grown up. Regardless, I think its safe to say you're not welcome on this site. Btw, how'd it go telling your boss you were wrongfully fired?

I don't care if you believe me or not bro. There's thousands of idenity stolen in the united states and just because 1/2 of cr don't like me anyway doesn't mean it's not true. I've never done anything wrong to anyone on here and to anyone else.

My boss said that the rest of the work that needs to be done. He wants to have guys there that have done full car restorations and he don't think I can work on pre 1960 cars. Which I understand and I'm over it now so Thanks for asking.

Since my charger started to fail over and over I never got on td anymore. Like I said I've went to the scca meets and mopar events with the car in a trailer trying to sell it. Not once did anyone say anything to me about nothing. I'm sure someone would have tried to kick my ass while I was at the meets or at least there buddies would say something. Same goes for the import face off, I would not go to a event knowing there was people there to kick my ass?.

I don't care if you believe me or not bro. There's thousands of idenity stolen in the united states and just because 1/2 of cr don't like me anyway doesn't mean it's not true. I've never done anything wrong to anyone on here and to anyone else.

My boss said that the rest of the work that needs to be done. He wants to have guys there that have done full car restorations and he don't think I can work on pre 1960 cars. Which I understand and I'm over it now so Thanks for asking.

Most of the people who get their identity stolen don't have "alter egos" on message boards from this. Do you really believe that?