THE EXPENDABLES 2 Trailer

Mojoe

I'm a bit of an action movie slut. As long as I get a lot of explosions, guns, and a healthy dose of escapism I'm ok with it. For example, Shoot 'Em Up and Crank are two of my favorite pure-action films.

But The Expendables disappointed me. It had a lot of potential, but so much "talent" was in the film that all the stuff I normally enjoy felt kind of, well, short. The movie felt like it was just 1 hour long. It was as if I watched only a couple scenes out of Rambo rather than an entire movie. The credits took me by surprise.

Hopefully 2 will fix that.

I thought the first one was horrible, and I love cheesy action movies.

Same here. I felt like it was completely lacking a plot and actual tangible action.

yes a lot of things went boom-boom but I wanted a plot and some real fight scenes. Even the remake of Karate Kid had more fight scenes.

I think the let downs people have posted are from having too high of a expectaion. How big a PITA must that set be to work on.

You can't say that AA12 shotgun going down the hallway, like a blender, wasn't bad ass. This isn't a "how too" or documentory. It's fiction yo.

Alfa male ego strocker; with bang bang, tough guy overload. Don't be a pussy. hahaha

I kind of enjoyed the first one, love the 55 ford that stallone drove

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/1010tr_091955_ford_f100left_rear_angle.jpg

Im in to see #2 if only to see that all star cast from my youth

BTW, I'm not an old car buff, but it kinda pisses me off the way Hollywood take these old cars that are pimped up, and destroys them. There aren't that many left, and they cash them in. $$ rules in that shit.

I think the let downs people have posted are from having too high of a expectaion. How big a PITA must that set be to work on.

You can't say that AA12 shotgun going down the hallway, like a blender, wasn't bad ass. This isn't a "how too" or documentory. It's fiction yo.

Alfa male ego strocker; with bang bang, tough guy overload. Don't be a pussy. hahaha

I don't expect much from an action movie; like I said above. Hell, I love Shoot 'Em Up which has its plot in the title. But the first Expendables just felt short. Not fell short, but felt short.

I hope this new one will feel more complete.