people and internet "spelling"...

evan9381

i can understand some things being shortened...but seriously, why do people type in shit that honestly has to take longer than spelling the actual words!?

i saw these gems posted and thought my brain was going to assplode.

"- Gurl i miss yhu lke crazyyy... Its beennn toooo damnn lonqq.. Iff u still stay outt Eastt. I mightt be cme n thru.. We cann kickk itt...!"

"Aye whnZ dah nxt tym ur guna b bk n dah 520 TuCSon AriZ0na? All uS 0'odham.NativeZ wil C thyr 2 Sup0rt n ALL tht u due =) .. Lemme kn0 watS CraCcN hva g0od 1 ... ReSpeCt alwyS C0ra"

:fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

please someone explain.

those are annoying too, but no where near shit like adding an extra 1/2/3 letters at the end of a word (iff, eastt, mightt, crazyyy), or just stupid spellings (yhu, thyr).

lucky me i turned down my cousins friend request on FB after i saw him on xmas. i'll see him next year (maybe), and thats enough

:lolguy:

cloths/clothes

I never knew that this one was a problem until Christmas Eve when I saw someone not knowing if it should be pronounced one way or the other. I don't see how it's even an issue because it's clearly spelled and pronounced differently.

Remember all that dumb stuff you did growing up that your parents didn't like? Saying "Eat my shorts man". What about quoting south park lines? How about acting like Cornholio with your shirt over your head saying you needed tp for your bunghole? I bet they thought you were hopeless :lol: Kids reinvent ways to be dumb every other year. They type like idiots and wear skinny jeans. We cut holes in our jeans and attempted to do stunts we saw on Jackass.

If its considered cool kids will do it.