Better than the Shake Weight - Free Flexor

Mallard

What happened to your Saturn Sky?

I actually got rid of it about 3 years ago but never updated my sig. At the end of 2008 my wife lost her job and the trans died in my daily driver, all in the same week. The fun car had to go in order to reduce the number of bills we had. After nine months she got a new job and we started building our savings back up. We ended up starting a family and getting the Equinox so my 'fun car' has been pushed back.

I still miss it, but not sure if I'll get another. I won't have much that's sig worthy for a while.

Edited by Mallard

I actually got rid of it about 3 years ago but never updated my sig. At the end of 2008 my wife lost her job and the trans died in my daily driver, all inthe same week. The fun car had to go in order to reduce the number of bills we had. After nine months she got a new job and we started building our savings back up. We ended up starteing a family and getting the Equinox so my 'fun car' has been pushed back.

I still miss it, but not sure if I'll get another. I won't have much that's sig worthy for a while.

I understand completely. Keep in mind that 90% of CR doesn't drive anything "sig-worthy". :)

I was thinking of making the resolution to work out more...maybe I should start with this...

Words cannot describe.

Not sure how long it's been out, but I would be you can find one at Play it Again Sports. I frequent places like that a lot and pick up some awesome deals.