wnaplay

mjrsplat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, I like to buy my electronics on the cheap from crackheads. I'll just wait and get yours when it comes up for sale.

I thought you were ballin outta control go get one captain pimp limp matter electrician of the world. You won't get mine I can pass a drug screening. I'd bet money you can't, but that would take cash away from your iPad fund.

Maybe you bought a knockoff like an iped or something that autobreaks correctly spelled words? I think the ipad opened the real word and said "look you arent going to get this correctly just let me do it" and despite that you said "No, mi cam doo iiiiit bye mishelf". Edited by wnaplay

No use, his comebacks are weaker than the greeters at wal-mart he sees on a constant basis.

Coming from a guy who's joke makes no sense... I'm pretty sure my little niece has better come backs than you and she can't even talk. If your going to be this annoying because your wanna be butt buddy is gone, please do the world a favor and just go walk off a high cliff.

Coming from a guy who's joke makes no sense... I'm pretty sure my little niece has better come backs than you and she can't even talk. If your going to be this annoying because your wanna be butt buddy is gone, please do the world a favor and just go walk off a high cliff.

This is a big boy thread,you must've taken a wrong turn ending up here. You should go back to the garage with your daddy.

This is no place to bring my little girl into. And besides, she can say a few words. The best word she knows how to say would be perfect for some of the people here...HUSH!!!!:lolguy:

you gonna put a v8 in your car or put nos on it like your buddy? :gabe:

This is a big boy thread,you must've taken a wrong turn ending up here. You should go back to the garage with your daddy.

This is no place to bring my little girl into. And besides, she can say a few words. The best word she knows how to say would be perfect for some of the people here...HUSH!!!!:lolguy:

You're all related?

http://cdn.head-fi.org/8/88/1000x500px-LL-884c4a9f_kill-it-with-fire.jpg

• Upvote 1

This sounds more like jelousy than a comeback. What, daddy doesn't want to hang out with you? Can't say I blame him. If you were my kid I would want to suck start a shotgun to.

meh, im over it, besides who says im still running the lo3? :gabe:

You're over it when I say you're over it fuck stick.

Now go find my bitch and yall go jack me a new radio for the car and make it a nice one. I want my sounds to reflect my awesomeness.