Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

That Meyer video was entertaining.

And ND not playing Michigan anymore will mean I won't have to worry about which team I want to lose more when they play.

Related thought: by a show of hands, who wants to kick Denard Robinson in the face when he starts doing that stupid "I'm hungry-feed me" thing?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ND not playing Michigan anymore will mean I won't have to worry about which team I want to lose more when they play.

Related thought: by a show of hands, who wants to kick Denard Robinson in the face when he starts doing that stupid "I'm hungry-feed me" thing?

I don't think he was fed as a child.

I always hope that some how Jack Tatum will appear through some type of space-time wormhole, lay an old school hit on him, and he is no longer able to do the feed me thing.

I always hope that some how Jack Tatum will appear through some type of space-time wormhole, lay an old school hit on him, and he is no longer able to do the feed me thing.

Have to be fed through a tube when Tatum is done with him.

Really hope the defense figures shit out by the time OSU plays Michigan. Want them to be able to rape him.

You know, for whatever reason I really can't hate on Denard. I mean not like I have been able to with other Michigan players in years past, Mike Hart, Chade Henne, Charles Woodson just to name a few. I might make little comments here and there but the absolute feeling of dislike isn't there. The "we hungry" or whatever the hell its called deal that he does it stupid I will give you that, but its not the worst thing I have ever saw a college football player do. Now I already can't stand their boy Shane Morris who comes in next year, that kids a real dbag lol.

Ok maybe not just college football players, Aaron Rodgers "Championship Belt" thing is up there, the whole body high five thing that everyone does is another. I have always hated the whol "4th quarter is ours" thing players of all ages do, hell I hated that shit even when I was playing lol.

I guess his team is shit so he was just getting clobbered. Played St. Ignatius out of Cleveland and lost 49-13. Less than 50% completion, INT, no TD's. Don't think he played much of the 2nd half because they just didn't want him to get killed.

Still funny/sad that he may be sitting out the rest of the season simply for protection.

Yeah, if he legitimately has mono then not only is it more than a good reason to miss the rest of his season but could explain some shaky performances in the few games he did play.

The combination of bad performances and suddenly deleting his Twitter though is a little suspicious.

Big 2014 offer went out tonight to Gateway, PA safety Montae Nicholson. From Columbus, obviously Gateway is where we got Corey Brown (DB) and Dorian Bell from too. nevada already calling him to OSU. Pretty early but people are saying he's definitely a high 4-star, possibly 5-star recruit. 6-3, 200. Would love to get some of the kinds of safeties in the program like they seem to have every single year at Bama and LSU.

Speaking of LSU's defense, nevada had his little get-together today with the "four wisemen of OSU football" which is rumored to include Archie Griffin and Earle Bruce. Obviously a lot of the questions from the people on the Scout forums were related to the defense and its poor performance thus far. According to them Urban was pretty close to landing John Chavis but LSU came through with a raise. Not sure if that was before or after failing to get Stoops but needless to say, Urban is working with his 3rd choice at best in Fickell/Withers. Those guys combined are making $1.2m. Chavis is at $1.1m. I'd say LSU is getting more bang for their buck right now.

Could be a lot of turnover on the defensive side of the ball this off-season if things don't get improve a lot over the course of the year.

Back when I still sport betting, Thursday and Friday night games are my favorite. Especially when there's a rank team playing. Boise St, Utah, USC, TCU, WV,......are just the few within the last couple years.

Speaking of betting, how about you vs me at IFO for $20? And whoever get into the 10's first get an extra $10.

I remember like 2 or maybe 3 years ago that if you was the high ranked team on Thursday you went in thinking "oh shit we're gonna lose". I think USC lost that year to Oregon St

That year was awesome. Thursday night games have been crazy for a long time but that year... USC clobbered us then goes and loses to a guy named Jacuzzi and Oregon State...lol.

(yes I know his name wasn't actually Jacuzzi)

I remember like 2 or maybe 3 years ago that if you was the high ranked team on Thursday you went in thinking "oh shit we're gonna lose". I think USC lost that year to Oregon St

Not sure what day they played on, but that was 2008 - the year USC straight waxed Ohio State in LA. That USC team was loaded and then somehow managed to lose to JaQuizz Rodgers and the Mighty Beavers. They played Oregon State the next game after Ohio State. Total letdown game, classic USC.

Edit: Apparently, I don't bother reading what people post before I do. :o Zack just said what I said.

Josh: +20 points for actually knowing what the Milgram and Stanford Prison expierements are

19.5 total lol

Roflmao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da6K0a5RPUA

Wasn't sure if this was posted here yet or not but just watched it again and came to make sure it was. The Petrino bit... can't help but LOL every time.

Gonna embed it to make sure EVERYONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WATCHES IT. It's that good.

I think MSU has figured OSU out. You stop the 1 man show of Braxton Miller and you'll stop OSU. I hope the figure something out for the 2nd half

BTW this was Miami's stadium 15-20 mins before kickoff today I guess

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/09/29/miami-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

No shit! Best QB WR combo in college right now... WVU looks TOUGH on offense... If their defense figures out how to play football they may surprise the "old guard"

In other news, helluva end to the UC VT game... As much shit as the Big East gets, they are putting a hurting on the ACC...