Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I got that feeling," he yelled. "Oh yeah," came the collective reply from his teammates. Each charge and reply growing louder than the last. "I'm feeling great!" "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "I'm sealing my fate." "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "Now don't lose faith." "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "Ohio State!"

"I got that feeling," he yelled. "Oh yeah," came the collective reply from his teammates. Each charge and reply growing louder than the last. "I'm feeling great!" "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "I'm sealing my fate." "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "Now don't lose faith." "Oh yeah." "I got that feeling." "Oh yeah." "Ohio State!"

Thats ghetto? Hahahaha sorry let me continue, hahahahaha!! That is way better then some kid grabbing a hat only to toss it off his head and pick up another one, or some kid having a bulldog puppy handed to him announcing where he's going. He thanked his teammates first and foremost and then had them participate in his decision. I am still not seeing the ghettoness that you apparently are, oh well moving on lol

This ghetto too?

or how about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bCdj7gaWaQ

This to me is ghetto:

Thats ghetto? Hahahaha sorry let me continue, hahahahaha!! That is way better then some kid grabbing a hat only to toss it off his head and pick up another one, or some kid having a bulldog puppy handed to him announcing where he's going. He thanked his teammates first and foremost and then had them participate in his decision. I am still not seeing the ghettoness that you apparently are, oh well moving on lol

This ghetto too?

or how about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bCdj7gaWaQ

This to me is ghetto:

I agree i dont know what i was thinking

Anymore words on Diggs or Neal? Is Urban saving a scholarship for both of them? Rumor has it that Neal was denied by tOSU? Which doesn't make sense at all.

OSU believes they have 1 scholarship left (Meyer said they were sitting at 81 yesterday which means there are a few more transfers/dismissals/medical waivers to be announced) and they like Diggs more than Neal. Now, what all goes into liking Diggs more than Neal is up for debate. Have read that something happened during the in-home visit that turned OSU off of Neal and he actually tried to commit that night but it wasn't accepted. Have read that Neal was definitely trying to commit/sign yesterday and it wasn't accepted. Doubt we'll get the full, real story until after he signs somewhere and OSU does or doesn't get Diggs.

OSU believes they have 1 scholarship left (Meyer said they were sitting at 81 yesterday which means there are a few more transfers/dismissals/medical waivers to be announced) and they like Diggs more than Neal. Now, what all goes into liking Diggs more than Neal is up for debate. Have read that something happened during the in-home visit that turned OSU off of Neal and he actually tried to commit that night but it wasn't accepted. Have read that Neal was definitely trying to commit/sign yesterday and it wasn't accepted. Doubt we'll get the full, real story until after he signs somewhere and OSU does or doesn't get Diggs.

I'm guessing either Neal had his offer pulled a while ago (even though according to 11W he was still under the impression he had an offer when they talked to him Monday night) or OSU knows they are getting Diggs. I don't see Meyer pulling an offer on signing day from 1 guy to hopefully wait on another guy.

Really hoping that's the case. Diggs was awesome when he played in the Herbstreit Classic against St. X as a junior. nevada (I know, no one here likes him, he's never right, etc.) has said that OSU feels they are the favorite for Diggs now and he could actually sign within the next 48 hours which would obviously mean he'll skip his Maryland visit. It wouldn't be the first time Urban has gotten a recruit to skip scheduled visits and commit (Dunn and Williams come to mind) so we'll see.

Really hoping that's the case. Diggs was awesome when he played in the Herbstreit Classic against St. X as a junior. nevada (I know, no one here likes him, he's never right, etc.) has said that OSU feels they are the favorite for Diggs now and he could actually sign within the next 48 hours which would obviously mean he'll skip his Maryland visit. It wouldn't be the first time Urban has gotten a recruit to skip scheduled visits and commit (Dunn and Williams come to mind) so we'll see.

If they truly have information that Diggs is going to sign, I believe they dumped Neal. I just don't see Meyer as the kind of guy who will put all his eggs in 1 basket on nothing more than hopes and dreams.

Well, like I said, there are different stories out there as to what all went into OSU preferring Diggs to Neal. The story nevada posted is just that OSU thinks they're the favorite for Diggs and they think he's flat out better than Neal. Other people are saying something went awry on the in-home. In this accelerated relationship process I can see Urban walking away from kids who have even the slightest possible "issues". He did it once already with Jordan Diamond. Diamond had his official visit in mid-December and he did something on the visit that didn't sit well with Urban so OSU cut off contact completely from that point on. If Diamond signs with an SEC team tomorrow I think we'll know what the "issue" with Diamond was.

Well, like I said, there are different stories out there as to what all went into OSU preferring Diggs to Neal. The story nevada posted is just that OSU thinks they're the favorite for Diggs and they think he's flat out better than Neal. Other people are saying something went awry on the in-home. In this accelerated relationship process I can see Urban walking away from kids who have even the slightest possible "issues". He did it once already with Jordan Diamond. Diamond had his official visit in mid-December and he did something on the visit that didn't sit well with Urban so OSU cut off contact completely from that point on. If Diamond signs with an SEC team tomorrow I think we'll know what the "issue" with Diamond was.

But in that case though, I would think he wouldn't wait till signing day to pull his offer. That is unless he did and Neal just couldn't take a hint?

Did anyone else see Les Miles taking shots at Gunner Keil yesterday? He said "we had a qb in this class that decided to stay closer to home, he didn't have the chest to lead a program"....classless fuck! People wonder why the SEC is so fucking hated, between this, Saban's recruiting tactics and Auburn paying kids off its clear to me why people have a big issue with the SEC. I can't wait til other conferences start winning NC's again. Cmon USC!!!

Did anyone else see Les Miles taking shots at Gunner Keil yesterday? He said "we had a qb in this class that decided to stay closer to home, he didn't have the chest to lead a program"....classless fuck! People wonder why the SEC is so fucking hated, between this, Saban's recruiting tactics and Auburn paying kids off its clear to me why people have a big issue with the SEC. I can't wait til other conferences start winning NC's again. Cmon USC!!!

Well I mean, he did end up at Notre Dame, so it's obvious that he doesn't have the balls to be a winner