Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes on par with bitter ex girlfriend that got dumped. $100 says the next photo of him, hell be crying while eating ice cream directly out of the carton.

Win.

@JimIrsay: FUCK DUDES, I JUST NEED TO DANCE. GOING OUT W/ MY BESTIES TONIGHT~!*!

Blue ribbon.

As a browns fan I have grown use failure lol. There are rumors going around that the Browns are going to trade their 2 frst round picks so they can move up to 2 and take Robert Griffin, another dumb move. The kid was a solid college qb, I don't think he's going to do much in the NFL honestly.

Childress may have been a quasi-failure as a head coach, but he has been a very proven OC.. soo... I dont see why the bitching about hte picK?

Reid called the plays in Philly

Don't worry Shurmer will still call some plays. Oh wait, he did that this past season and manage to eek out 4 games? 2 people with their respective losing offensive records adds up to 1 winning team.

Just another chapter in the "rebuilding century".

They were saying the same stuff about Cam Newton last year and look what happened.

6 wins and 17 INTs is what happened lol. Wins against Jacksonville (top 5 draft pick this year), Washington (Top 10 pick) Indy (#1 pick) 2 wins vs Tampa Bay, quality win vs Houston. That isn't something that gets me excited, sad thing is Cam has more weapons on offense then Cleveland does, go ahead and try to argue with me that its not true. Josh Cribbs is the top WR for the Browns, need I say more?

Steve Smith- 1394 yards

Clevelands top 2 WR's combined (Little and Cribbs)- 1227 lol

I don't like or really follow the NFL but if you're trying to argue that Cam had anything less than a spectacular rookie season then you're going to lose. The Panthers' defense was banged up/bad.

Their offense was 5th in the league in ppg and 7th in ypg.

Their defense was 27th in the league in ppg and 28th in ypg.

Plus RGIII isn't all that similar to Cam. Cam came from a spread option offense that was more focused on running at Auburn. RGIII is coming from a spread passing offense that was more focused on passing at Baylor.

6 wins and 17 INTs is what happened lol. Wins against Jacksonville (top 5 draft pick this year), Washington (Top 10 pick) Indy (#1 pick) 2 wins vs Tampa Bay, quality win vs Houston. That isn't something that gets me excited, sad thing is Cam has more weapons on offense then Cleveland does, go ahead and try to argue with me that its not true. Josh Cribbs is the top WR for the Browns, need I say more?

Downplay a guy that broke rookie passing records? I don't get it

He threw for a ton of yards, great!! That didn't traslate into many wins and he chucks a ton of INT's.If thats what you wan then thats your choice lol. My argumet isn't about sCam Newton and his being good or not, its about how I don't feel RG3 is going to make a good pro. The thing sCam has going for him is he's fucking huge!! He can run over NFL type player, I don't see RG3 trucking too many NFL backers lol. I just think the Browns have more pressing needs then a qb. FWIW I don't think McCoy is very good, but he had no running game and no marquee WR's to work with this year. The best weapon for the browns was the TE and he's no Hernandez/Grownkowski lol

I don't like or really follow the NFL but if you're trying to argue that Cam had anything less than a spectacular rookie season then you're going to lose. The Panthers' defense was banged up/bad.

Their offense was 5th in the league in ppg and 7th in ypg.

Their defense was 27th in the league in ppg and 28th in ypg.

Plus RGIII isn't all that similar to Cam. Cam came from a spread option offense that was more focused on running at Auburn. RGIII is coming from a spread passing offense that was more focused on passing at Baylor.

Packers and Patriots had worse total defense's...one went 15-1 in the regular season the other is playing in the super bowl.

Pats: 31st in total defense

Packers 32nd

Next!

He threw for a ton of yards, great!! That didn't traslate into many wins and he chucks a ton of INT's.If thats what you wan then thats your choice lol. My argumet isn't about sCam Newton and his being good or not, its about how I don't feel RG3 is going to make a good pro. The thing sCam has going for him is he's fucking huge!! He can run over NFL type player, I don't see RG3 trucking too many NFL backers lol. I just think the Browns have more pressing needs then a qb. FWIW I don't think McCoy is very good, but he had no running game and no marquee WR's to work with this year. The best weapon for the browns was the TE and he's no Hernandez/Grownkowski lol

Winning takes a team. We are talking about him as an individual. You blow him off like getting all those yards was easy. Plus Manning threw almost 30 interceptions when he broke the record. I remember ESPN talking about him like a dog for that.... Now he's one of the best ever.

Give Cam his credit.. it took 14 years to break that record. Not every qb got the defensive attention he did. To Ben's point the defensive game plan was to stop him. Not an easy task when people spend a week studying all of your weak points and tendencies.

Now RG3 just needs time to throw. I don't see him being an instant benefit unless they up their o line. I agree that the browns have more to worry about. Throwing away picks wouldn't be smart.

football hipster.

No kidding. If they're good/popular, there's a very good chance alittlelessordinary flat out hates them...lol.

I didn't like Cam in college either and thought he'd flop in the NFL. He proved a ton of people wrong in his rookie season and it's just not possible to deny that.

Be Cam Newton - break a bunch of rookie QB records, and also break some other, non-rookie QB records. Will critical acclaim, prove a bunch of people wrong, and have what most would consider a successful season. Be hated on by alittlelessordinary.

Be Urban Meyer. Will a bunch of games as a coach, including two national championships in four years at Florida. Dismantle in one of those games an Ohio State team that was being called the "best college team ever." Be considered one of the top five, perhaps top two, college coaches in the game. Be hated on by alittlelessordinary.

Be Tim Tebow. Have legions of adorning fans. Win games in a gritty manner. Be a good person and a good football player. Earn alittlelessordinary's hatred.

I like Tebow ;) Hell I am usually bashed on by my friends for liking Tebow so much haha.

I dislike players/coaches based on how I percieve them as individuals. I feel sCam is a cheating arrogant fucknut and I feel Urban is a quitter. That doesn't mean I don't think they are good at what they do, just means I am not a fan of them.Do you want me to list players that I like lol.