Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2013 5* ATH Jalin Marshall committed to OSU tonight. Wasn't supposed to be announced until tomorrow (his dad's birthday) but some douchebag newspaper guy spilled it early so Jalin is letting the stories run. If OSU strikes out on Neal and Diggs down the stretch in the 2012 class, Jalin is in that same mold. Percy Harvin-esque.

2013 5* ATH Jalin Marshall committed to OSU tonight. Wasn't supposed to be announced until tomorrow (his dad's birthday) but some douchebag newspaper guy spilled it early so Jalin is letting the stories run. If OSU strikes out on Neal and Diggs down the stretch in the 2012 class, Jalin is in that same mold. Percy Harvin-esque.

2013 class is off to a great start, 2 5* kids from Ohio that commited early and can help pull in other studs. No offense to you Zach but I really hate all the "omgz he's the next Percy Harvin or Ted Ginn" comments people are saying about this kid. Those 2 players are rare to find, not every speedy kid that comes in is going to be like them, hell I remember hearing that Ray Small was more explosive then Teddy, the source of that....Ted Ginn Sr lol. We can only hope that they are a fraction of what Harvin/Ginn were, anything beyond that is icing on the cake

2013 class is off to a great start, 2 5* kids from Ohio that commited early and can help pull in other studs. No offense to you Zach but I really hate all the "omgz he's the next Percy Harvin or Ted Ginn" comments people are saying about this kid. Those 2 players are rare to find, not every speedy kid that comes in is going to be like them, hell I remember hearing that Ray Small was more explosive then Teddy, the source of that....Ted Ginn Sr lol. We can only hope that they are a fraction of what Harvin/Ginn were, anything beyond that is icing on the cake

Yeah, I'd rather he just become the first Jalin Marshall...lol. Urban can only use the "you can be my next Percy Harvin" line for a few more years. Of course, Urban won't even be at OSU at that point so why should I care? :dumb:

Where the fuck is grandview, asshole?

Suburb/district of Columbus - located just north and west of the downtown area in relatively close proximity to University District (OSU campus) and Arlington.

Are you thinking of coming, or are you just being belligerently inquisitive, Joe Flacco?

Meeting dates: Wednesday 2/15 or 2/29 - which works better? We can decide by the end of today.

Also, where the hell is Phil? He should be all about this and should have input.

im down for one of those dates.

is this a happy hour type thing or a dinner type thing?

Either/or, I'd say. My plan is to be there about 5pm, have a few beers, maybe eat some wings, and then cut out by about 7 or 8. So, I'd think with it being BW3's, people can do whatever - drink, not drink, eat, not eat, etc. - and it's not that big of a deal.

Either/or, I'd say. My plan is to be there about 5pm, have a few beers, maybe eat some wings, and then cut out by about 7 or 8. So, I'd think with it being BW3's, people can do whatever - drink, not drink, eat, not eat, etc. - and it's not that big of a deal.

No. if you come, you must eat and drink.

That sounds good though. Can I wear my HS varsity jacket?

Suburb/district of Columbus - located just north and west of the downtown area in relatively close proximity to University District (OSU campus) and Arlington.

Are you thinking of coming, or are you just being belligerently inquisitive, Joe Flacco?

I am considering coming, if I have business in the area that day (i.e. push for that date for meetings/etc..) otherwise it is silly to drive 1.5 hrs for some beer and wings, haha.

Well I would venture to say Roger Lewis is definitley out of this years recruitin class and possibly football all together

"RT @ ThisWeekSports: Pickerington Police arrest Pickerington Central football player Roger Lewis and charged him with two counts of rape."

No real details have been released, could very well be a case of "he did this" but he really didnt do it