Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban is in charge of special teams, Urban will not call himself out on it after the game lmfao.

BTW we're at 4 bad passes from your boy Braxton in the 1st half alone ;)

Klein is terrible I will agree with that haha. Idk what the hell it is about Purdue but OSU always plays like shit against them.

Urban is in charge of special teams, Urban will not call himself out on it after the game lmfao.

BTW we're at 4 bad passes from your boy Braxton in the 1st half alone ;)

Klein is terrible I will agree with that haha. Idk what the hell it is about Purdue but OSU always plays like shit against them.

He's been rushed the whole game.

And to be fair, that kick return by Purdue was an absolutely gorgeous return by them. Perfect blocking and a perfect run. One of those "sometimes it just happens" plays.

Hahaha ok well then that 83 yard pass play was absolutely gorgeous as well, we'll call it one of those "sometimes it just happens" plays. What about the shitty offense we're seeing from OSU? Blame Fickell!!!

BTW just busting your balls a little.

Hopefully the A&M/LSU score stands, I would love to see LSU get knocked off

Hahaha ok well then that 83 yard pass play was absolutely gorgeous as well, we'll call it one of those "sometimes it just happens" plays. What about the shitty offense we're seeing from OSU? Blame Fickell!!!

Huh? The 83 yard play, the defensive back 7 were all peeking into the backfield watching the pressure, Klein let the RB get across his face and he was stuck chasing him.

Huh? The 83 yard play, the defensive back 7 were all peeking into the backfield watching the pressure, Klein let the RB get across his face and he was stuck chasing him.

It was gorgeous though just like the kick return that you refuse to put blame on Urbans specials teams. See how that works? I know Klein was out of position and is way too damn slow to chase that rb down, however I think its hillarious that no one will call out Urban on anything he does, yet is on a witch hunt to fire Fickell.

It was gorgeous though just like the kick return that you refuse to put blame on Urbans specials teams. See how that works? I know Klein was out of position and is way too damn slow to chase that rb down, however I think its hillarious that no one will call out Urban on anything he does, yet is on a witch hunt to fire Fickell.

the 2 plays are not even comparable. WTF are you even talking about? why do you always feel the need to blame a coach for something? Purdue had perfect blocking and a perfect run back on that return. Anyone who knows the game of football will tell you that it was just a REALLY nice return by Purdue.

Cause I can? Pretty simple reasoning there really haha. Everyone blames Fickell for last years season or for the defense this year yet no one wants to call out Urban for his special teams coverage. So I figured I might as well be the one

How are they not comparable, both were huge plays and the difference in this ball game. What bout the fake punt that Purdues kicker picked up?

Bwahaha I love The Program, for some reason that guy reminds me of John Simon...minus the roid rage and whole attempted rape thing.

LJ if it makes you feel better, I think the defense is playing better today over all then they did last week vs Indiana. The offense on the other hand not so much. They just look like they are goin through the motions and playing uninspired for some reason.

Cause I can? Pretty simple reasoning there really haha. Everyone blames Fickell for last years season or for the defense this year yet no one wants to call out Urban for his special teams coverage. So I figured I might as well be the one

How are they not comparable, both were huge plays and the difference in this ball game. What bout the fake punt that Purdues kicker picked up?

The players not being disciplined seeing as how they did the rugby punt the last 2 punts. The punter saw them attacking, knew he could get them to overpursue and went for it. Yes, it was a special teams blunder.

There is one of those dropped passes you have been talking about. Is that the first time Chris Fields has even been used at WR this year?

There were 2 in a row. Brown then Fields.

I think what some people hate to admit is this is the same shitty team we saw last year with nothing more than better play calling and a better backfield than last year. The receivers are still average to crap, the defense is nothing more than Roby, Shazier, Hank and Williams.

About damn time they put the rock in the endzone. I think they need to feed Hyde the ball more today.

LJ you ready for a shocker?

That was a nice throw the previous play ;)

An even better read to recognize the coverage, get the ball snapped and get it out there.