Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

If you can play Linebacker, please give Urban Meyer a call at 614....

Hahaha pretty much. How could you be a recruit in the upcoming class and not want to go to OSU, the chances of you playing as a Freshman are really really good.

That was good blocking on the part of Purdue right there

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What worries me most is that is exactly how my Mother in Law was gasping when she slipped down some stairs, broke some ribs and punctured a lung

Yeah at first it looked like head/neck then it looked like shoulder then it looked like ribs. Now the sideline guy says they focused on head/neck and Braxton looked kinda in and out... regardless it's scary. Hope it's not too, too serious.

DaddyBuilt gets his wish. :lolguy:

Yeah at first it looked like head/neck then it looked like shoulder then it looked like ribs. Now the sideline guy says they focused on head/neck and Braxton looked kinda in and out... regardless it's scary. Hope it's not too, too serious.

DaddyBuilt gets his wish. :lolguy:

The way he was gasping and hunched over to the side, who the hell knows

Haha, can't win em all. I am sure you were expecting me to come in here and go nuts about Urban sucking, or Braxton sucking or whatever, but I kind of had a feeling going into this that OSU would come out with a L. I honestly think it might be a good thing, being knocked down sometimes is the only way for people to open up their eyes.

I've been practically asleep all game and not caring but yeah that drive and conversion has me shaking with adrenaline...lol.

Me too. Ive had a lot of whiskey and I can still feel my heart pounding