Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put that 3rd in finishes I have watched as an OSU fan

1. Holy Buckeye vs who else, Purdue. Hell the entire 2002 season really

2. Last year vs Wisconsin, the 4th quarter as a whole was insane plus I was at the game

3. This game, mainly for the fact of how they played the first 55mins of the game and had a backup qb lead them to victory.

BTW nice day for Stoneburner and Fields to get involved.

We are the worst 8-0 team in the history of football.

Fuck it, though. I'd rather be an awful 8-0 than a flawless 4-4.

Braxton looked awful. I had a hard time figuring out just what was wrong with him. At first I thought it was a collar bone or dislocated shoulder, but then figured that wasn't it by the way they carried him off the field. Then he was just like completely limp and seemed like he was having a hard time breathing. Broken ribs? Concussion.

I hate when he tries to stiff arm defenders like he is Pryor. Braxton always gets jacked up when he tries that. Oh well I just hope he is okay - and not just in the "I hope we get our starting QB back soon" way.

We are the worst 8-0 team in the history of football.

Fuck it, though. I'd rather be an awful 8-0 than a flawless 4-4.

Braxton looked awful. I had a hard time figuring out just what was wrong with him. At first I thought it was a collar bone or dislocated shoulder, but then figured that wasn't it by the way they carried him off the field. Then he was just like completely limp and seemed like he was having a hard time breathing. Broken ribs? Concussion.

I hate when he tries to stiff arm defenders like he is Pryor. Braxton always gets jacked up when he tries that. Oh well I just hope he is okay - and not just in the "I hope we get our starting QB back soon" way.

Follow

Mark MayVerified‏ @ mark_may

Questionable calls as usual at OSU

Retweet

Favorite

Could Mark May be anymore of a douche seriously?

When did he tweet that? After the fumble that Braxton recovered and had taken away from him on the ground and given to Purdue wasn't even reviewed? When the BS block in the back was called in the end zone resulting in a safety? When Braxton was horse-collared and it wasn't called?

Nah... he probably tweeted it when Evan Spencer drew the ultra obvious PI call to get OSU down to the 2 to score the tying TD.

When did he tweet that? After the fumble that Braxton recovered and had taken away from him on the ground and given to Purdue wasn't even reviewed? When the BS block in the back was called in the end zone resulting in a safety? When Braxton was horse-collared and it wasn't called?

Nah... he probably tweeted it when Evan Spencer drew the ultra obvious PI call to get OSU down to the 2 to score the tying TD.

That wasn't a horse collar on Braxton

When the defensive rankings come out tmrw, it will look something like this:

115. Towson

116. Yale

117. Colgate

118. Harvard

119. Potato

120. Ohio State

121. Potato Tech

122. WVU

Fixed.

Although I think the Eers will prove tonight that last week was a fluke, and the offense is in fact elite.

Sounding like they thought it was a very serious concussion. Tweets from media people starting to go out saying he's symptom free and being released soon according to OSU.

Still not entire sure what it all means...lol. Some people saying just because he's passing tests, symptom free and being released doesn't mean he didn't suffer a very serious concussion and he could still be out the rest of the season.

Athletic dept just said on fb that he is ok and cleared? I wouldnt mind him sitti.g the next 2 weeks. J feel osu can beat psu and illinois with guiton at qb and lots of running

I hope they don't rush him back into the game. He looked rocked WELL after leaving the field.