Joe Paterno dead at 85

JaSSon

The winningest (and recently most scandalous) football coach of all timehas died of complications of lung cancer.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-01-21/joe-paterno-health-joe-paterno-cancer-joe-paterno-near-death-penn-state

They said firing him from that job would kill him...

RIP

meh. call me heartless but I just can't stand the guy, mr we are penn state...I won't mind not hearing about him anymore.

However everyone should RIP.

Might have just wanted to keep that to yourself...

Either way what constitutes resting in peace? Cause if I was joe pa I sure as hell wouldn't "rest in peace."

meh. call me heartless but I just can't stand the guy, mr we are penn state...I won't mind not hearing about him anymore.

However everyone should RIP.

I agree with you.

Everybody wants him dead not too long ago, now that he is on his way....everybody doesn't care about what happened.

RIP I guess.

I agree with you.

Everybody wants him dead not too long ago

I think you got him confused with Jerry Sandusky.

Yes Joe-Pa should have said something sooner but I don't think there was a widespread sentiment that he deserve to die for keeping silent, he was an exceptional individual and made a bad mistake. Jerry Sandusky on the other hand...