Valentine's Day

NWill

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to Cameron's American Bistro. Food and service are beyond excellent with an ambiance worth three thumbs up; so far I know only 2-3 restaurants in Columbus with such a stellar combination.

PS: one maîtresse de has mono digit ;)

most of cr hates women... its a fact, you bring this up and you can tell who the fat fucks and the cheese balls are.. I. E

(guy that has a womans response,( woman that isnt a total trash bag) )

prolly does dinner, something in effort to be romantic. live show, soft music, wine, something intimate and sexy...

now

cr response

FUCK VALENTINES DAY

this is the guy jerking off to red tube and posting on cr.... foreveralone 2/14/12

or my favorite

guy that has a woman on cr (woman is prolly a dog pile becuase she chooses to be with this more than likely over weight, nerd bound, 2 pump chump, internet hero .... I.E, Jones, Buck, Nther91 ect

"my girl says v day is overrated and we dont have to do shit. i dont need a holiday to show i love my woman. she got me a case of bud light and we watched dukes of hazzard all night while eating wal mart chips." i love her....

I will be taking the woman out to cincy because i think the night view is amazing out there, get a nice hotel, and just have a secksy nite all around.

most of cr hates women... its a fact, you bring this up and you can tell who the fat fucks and the cheese balls are.. I. E

prolly does dinner, something in effort to be romantic. live show, soft music, wine, something intimate and sexy...

now

cr response

FUCK VALENTINES DAY

this is the guy jerking off to red tube and posting on cr.... foreveralone 2/14/12

or my favorite

guy that has a woman on cr (woman is prolly a dog pile becuase she chooses to be with this more than likely over weight, nerd bound, 2 pump chump, internet hero .... I.E, Jones, Buck, Nther91 ect

"my girl says v day is overrated and we dont have to do shit. i dont need a holiday to show i love my woman. she got me a case of bud light and we watched dukes of hazzard all night while eating wal mart chips." i love her....

I will be taking the woman out to cincy because i think the night view is amazing out there, get a nice hotel, and just have a secksy nite all around.

U mad i dont celebrate valentines day?

now

cr response

FUCK VALENTINES DAY

or my favorite

Words outta ma mouth.