Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

supposedly some people were going overboard, scaring off good people.. so rules were made. Now instead of the oven being a cave full of devils stabbing at you on your walk in, it's a large warm vagina that hugs you.

coincidentally since hazings were banned we've seen a huge influx of idiots and trolls flood in. WEIRD

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: FUCK PAUL TO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Long Dong Philver,

You have received a warning at Columbus Racing.

Reason:

-------

Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

even know it looks like a 4x4 keep that crap out of fs threads. love your dearest dong paul

-------

:lol: FUCK PAUL TO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Long Dong Philver,

You have received a warning at Columbus Racing.

Reason:

-------

Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

even know it looks like a 4x4 keep that crap out of fs threads. love your dearest dong paul

-------

i knew you were gonna post that :bangbang: hey i could of banned you i thought i was nice

i knew you were gonna post that :bangbang: hey i could of banned you i thought i was nice

suck my balls.... dont threaten me, if your gonna ban me... please be my guest... if i could ban myself i would. ITS NOT GOING TO RUIN MY HOUR I PROMISE

Congrats Gabe you win the internets, would you like a cookie? Do trolls eat cookies? Hows about a worm on a stick?

thats your response? please tell me you didnt think this out... i just wanna make sure you didnt spend any time posting something so lame, bland, or unexciting. i feel like you try to be internet cool, but its just not meant to be. one day you will relize being a mod on cr is like being a bus driver. even though you have some kind of control, you are being made fun of worse than the kid that sits up front because he has a handicap and cant make it to the back

and you think I care why?

because you responded.... you know its bad when the people who tell you to mod tell you not to mod as much cause its not that serious... but to some (cough cough) its your first taste of managment, even if its the lowest form. enjoy it, drink it in, my bet is that its your life peak. congrats