Hugged and tugged out

AWW$HEEET

Gabe I rarely delete any posts unless they are negotiating for prices or happen to just be out of context which yours are 75% of the time. You contribute only when you want to and feel the rules do not or should not apply to you. Your not mad at either cordell or myself, your mad that there are rules in place. Call Anthony, tell him to change the rules. Yes the oven was a place that also had rules that were rarely enforced and while it kept away those who were obvious trolls it also had people such as yourself attacking people who were clearly assets to the site. I believe I have given out one infraction the entire time I have been a mod.

If someone posts a serious topic anywhere other than the oven you are suppose to contribute to the progression of the thread or make a whitty comment having something to do with it or its posters, not make a post which completely derails the entire threads intent. You on the other hand post absolute nonsense and that tends to be deleted.

Dont let Gabe fool you he has protectors on here as well. You get away with far more than any user I have ever seen.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabe I rarely delete any posts unless they are negotiating for prices or happen to just be out of context which yours are 75% of the time. You contribute only when you want to and feel the rules do not or should not apply to you. Your not mad at either cordell or myself, your mad that there are rules in place. Call Anthony, tell him to change the rules. Yes the oven was a place that also had rules that were rarely enforced and while it kept away those who were obvious trolls it also had people such as yourself attacking people who were clearly assets to the site. I believe I have given out one infraction the entire time I have been a mod.

If someone posts a serious topic anywhere other than the oven you are suppose to contribute to the progression of the thread or make a whitty comment having something to do with it or its posters, not make a post which completely derails the entire threads intent. You on the other hand post absolute nonsense and that tends to be deleted.

Dont let Gabe fool you he has protectors on here as well. You get away with far more than any user I have ever seen.

thats laughable. i posted that it sucked that he had no pics, and also that his name sucked. i mean get real, his name is "carkid". you have to be fucking kidding me. it had EVERYTHING to do with the topic, yet you deleted it.

and my protectors? lol point them out. who is protecting me? i say and do whatever the fuck i want, and reap the consequences when they come forth. i am talking about deleting and modifying legitimate posts.

For everyone whos sole argument when getting infracted or a post deleted is "the internet is serious business" it sure as hell must be the way you never fail to start a thread whining about it. I dont take it as serious deleting your post as you appear to do so in the effort you put in trying to figure out why, under the guise of acting like you dont care.

I'm the only person in this thread and prolly this board that Has an infraction counter underneath his name so that the mods/admins can keep track. JUST SAYIN. So obviously, some of you cholos aren't going hard enough in the paint to recieve the love I get.

your dumber than you come off, anyone that has one has that under their screen name. it doesnt show to the public though.

I'm the only person in this thread and prolly this board that Has an infraction counter underneath his name so that the mods/admins can keep track. JUST SAYIN. So obviously, some of you cholos aren't going hard enough in the paint to recieve the love I get.

Nope everybody has them JUST SAYIN

If you didnt work with Brian and had him vouch for you I would have deleted you so many times Anthony would have had to remove my powers to get me to stop.

Welcome posts aren't chat rooms

Don't go offtopic in someone's welcome thread - this isn't an AOL chatroom. Keep discussion on point and civil. Noobs that break this rule are likely to get negative rep, making it harder to get on the board. Regular members that break this will get infractions. Remember - enough infractions in a set time frame will auto ban you, so try not to be a repeat offender.

i consider the internet to be a mental sport. here you have it, CR is the "gauntlet", a place with a set of defined rules. my challenge is to push the limits without breaking the rules. as long as i don't cross the line, i am safe. whenever i get close to the line (but not crossing), thats when mods start to get pissed at the game, kinda like when you were probably 5 yrs old and losing at monopoly and flipped the board over.

once the mods are pissed and have had enough, they start deleting shit, changing threads, locking people out, infracting, modifying posts etc. see, but that isnt particularly a win for you. you had to reach into your secret quiver of moderator tools to "win" the battle, when it was really just cheating.

i consider the internet to be a mental sport. here you have it, CR is the "gauntlet", a place with a set of defined rules. my challenge is to push the limits without breaking the rules. as long as i don't cross the line, i am safe. whenever i get close to the line (but not crossing), thats when mods start to get pissed at the game, kinda like when you were probably 5 yrs old and losing at monopoly and flipped the board over.

once the mods are pissed and have had enough, they start deleting shit, changing threads, locking people out, infracting, modifying posts etc. see, but that isnt particularly a win for you. you had to reach into your secret quiver of moderator tools to "win" the battle, when it was really just cheating.

Name change to "Internet Smokey Yunick?"

It would be funnier if spelled Smokey Eunuch though... :gabe:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w225/real2death/gif%20files/fireworks_SF_nc.gif

Dont act like your winning. Your being tolerated, thats not winning. Deleting you would only give you a reason to go around and complain "cr is to moderated, it isnt fair, the mods are mean". So to stop this and you from acting like Cr is a shithole only after your banned because you obviously think its the holy land as you visit it more often than true believers, you are merely tolerated, thats all.

Dont act like your winning. Your being tolerated, thats not winning. Deleting you would only give you a reason to go around and complain "cr is to moderated, it isnt fair, the mods are mean". So to stop this and you from acting like Cr is a shithole only after your banned because you obviously think its the holy land as you visit it more often than true believers, you are merely tolerated, thats all.

*you're

Well see I don't veiw the internet as some fucking game, like a lot of you do. CR is for setting up meets, talking about cars, getting help with your cars, and talking about a big variety of random topics. So any of you that think you beat me at a game I'm not playing, well good for you, I give no fucks.