mustang suspension question.

OGRE

I ran accross a lakewood 50/50 rear coilover setup for my 98 GT

My axle wil be done this week so i need to get this strieghtend out, i went to install the rear coilovers and the springs are 12/110, i'm thinking could this be correct?

the car has tubular front susp. with 12/250 coilovers on the front. it has no front swaybar at the moment.

I want to cruise the car in nice weather and be able to drive it long distances comfortably, with probibly 3-5 trips to the track on test & tune nights.

I have an extra set of springs that are 14/130.

If possible i'd like to work with what i have, and use the coilovers on the rearend, mainly because I want to set the ride hieght to the way I like it, not slammed but kinda lowered so that the wheel gaps are about 1-1.5" all the way around.

so at my disposal are a set of stock rear springs, and coilovers front & back with 14"-130#, 12"-110#, 12"-250#

I was thinking the 14"-130 up front and the 12"-250 out back would be good for the drag strip, am I off on that assumption?

thanks alot guys.