You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

The milder, gentler Paul. It's just like the old Paul, with spellcheck and apparently, internet forgiveness.

I thought this thread was going to be way worse than it ended up being. OP, don't take shit from any of these folks. It's more entertaining for me that way. Also, nothing incites more eyerolls than the old "oh yeah well in real life ... blah blah blah". This isn't life, this is a series of tubes, so like Bravo so wisely said, roll with it.

Wait, why am I saying this, you've been a member longer than I have.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the fun in that? OP came off fucked up, and

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/This_is_Brasil.png

Not much fun for him, I'd suppose.

Meh, it is what it is. If the OP doesn't want to heed my advice, then he'll get his, I guess.

I just figured I'd let him know the deal. What he chooses to do with that is his call.

Dear O.P,

I see you used the new armor all extreme. it can be used on all leather products, wood surfaces, keyboards, anything you can think of actually. i use that shit on everything honestly. On the note of the truly jealous member of cr, haters gon hate. Use that shit til the bottle explodes, no shame. most of the members here are short asians so you are correct, they wont come at you like jackie chan in public. They will actually run from you because you have an because you look like godzilla. As for your location, you acutally live in a very desirable part of town, again, haters gon hate. i would love to live over there but due to my low funds i live on the east side. poor me i know, the point of this letter is to let you know, you are the FUCKING man, and anyone who says differenet, well they are acutally right you goofy fuck. people like you are why the letters in the alphabet are committing suicide. thanks for being so dumb that paul had to post.

Thanks,

Erick