You know you're a "car guy" if.....

Protection

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you are a car guy if because race car troll gregface fag mcfaggot dig android roll chase is a race u scurred better than expectation super model turbo cool story bro ricer say it to mah face do my own installs u mad nitrous iPhone slammed diesel come at me bench race

You know you are a car guy if because race car troll gregface fag mcfaggot dig android roll chase is a race u scurred better than expectation super model turbo ricer say it to may face do may own installs nitrous iPhone slammed diesel

I get the hit, I want two cars, I need you to take that bottle out of the car, I'm only on street tires, I'm only N/A, I'm low on spray, run whatchu brung, I'll drag your ass down the 1320, I only have 6 cylinders, I'm FWD, we need to go from at least a 60 roll, and it's too cold out for me to hook.

I get the hit, I want two cars, I need you to take that bottle out of the car, I'm only on street tires, I'm only N/A, I'm low on spray, run whatchu brung, I'll drag your ass down the 1320, I only have 6 cylinders, I'm FWD, we need to go from at least a 60 roll, and it's too cold out for me to hook.

OK but only if I get 6 cars, with you 4 cars back, and 10 cars ahead of the tree on a freeway 7 cars behind the 4 cars. Its warm out and my turbo doesn't hook in cold weather.

OK but only if I get 6 cars, with you 4 cars back, and 10 cars ahead of the tree on a freeway 7 cars behind the 4 cars. Its warm out and my turbo doesn't hook in cold weather.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/puff-dog-meme-0-e1288801150949.jpg?w=500&h=375