Cabelas at Polaris

stangsn95gt

I got a cabelas 15min. down the road from me and couldn't care less. Once you been there a couple times. The novelty wears off. Its just a big ass overpriced outdoors store thats only good for just seeing items in person. Other then that I rarely buy stuff there unless I really want it and don't want to wait around for something to be shipped to me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the item but a decent amount, picked up 2200 rounds of 5.56, that's 5.56 not 223 for $200 :)

If that's a regular non-special deal you could probably make a little side money buying and reselling locally. Give me the details and order me a skid and I'll be by to pick it up shortly.

That's gonna do damage to Dick's out there. Glad it's coming. Tired of the drive on 70E.

A little damage maybe, but that Dick's is mainly golf and workout gear. I doubt Cabela's has any major impact on that store's bottom line.

Buckeye Outdoors and Fin, Feather, Fur probably stand to lose the most in apparel and acces. sales

• 6 months later...
A little damage maybe, but that Dick's is mainly golf and workout gear. I doubt Cabela's has any major impact on that store's bottom line.

Buckeye Outdoors and Fin, Feather, Fur probably stand to lose the most in apparel and acces. sales

Vances and Buckeye Outdoors is going to be open on Sundays now due to Cabelas

I've been in that WV Cabelas a lot...the fish tank and trophies are impressive, and there are some BEAUTIFUL rifles and shotties in their high-end room. But frankly Cabela's is over-priced. $175 for a run-of-the-mill refurb'd 1942 Izhevsk 91/30, $275 for a Carcano carbine with a nasty stock, a 5.4mil SA Garand for $1200...

• 6 months later...