Cars and Coffee - 3/17/12

zeitgeist57

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us went to lunch afterwards and we were guessing 60-70 cars were there. It was very impressive. Some of the non-CR folks were cool and brought some great cars. Thanks to Clay and to the others who helped promote this C&C with other groups.

Because I got there halfway through, I didn't get to talk to some of the people from CR I haven't met, but I hope the newbs keep coming to events and I'll make more effort to meet them.

Enjoyed the cruise from Easton. Great to meet everyone today. Scott

Great meeting you and nice car. Love the color and I can't figure why :)

Great turn out. I was kinda in overload, didn't know who or what car to look at first. That said People need to watch the revving and what not leaving.

It was an awesome turn out. I agree on the leaving thing. Would be a shame to have anyone complain or get bent because of it.

Had a good time. Didn't have enough time to talk with everyone though! Met Mitch, Craig, Skinner for the first time!

I wish I remembered the Name, car, screen name and face of everyone new I met. I'm sure I'll put them together wrong at some point :o

Definitely need name tags or something.

I can see that. Show coordinator. ie. hot chicks to hand out tags and direct parking :gabe:

Some of us went to lunch afterwards and we were guessing 60-70 cars were there. It was very impressive. Some of the non-CR folks were cool and brought some great cars. Thanks to Clay and to the others who helped promote this C&C with other groups.

Thanks for invite for food. Suddenly I am wanting a Z06 and I don't know why.

This is going to be every saturday for the rest of the year basically, right? I need to meet some people from here when I'm there next weekend, I'm on vacation now. Gonna bring along my friend and his S2000, and my dad with his bored out '80 Triumph TR8 as well. 300RWHP, 330RWTQ and it weighs ~1950lbs.

This is going to be every saturday for the rest of the year basically, right? I need to meet some people from here when I'm there next weekend, I'm on vacation now. Gonna bring along my friend and his S2000, and my dad with his bored out '80 Triumph TR8 as well. 300RWHP, 330RWTQ and it weighs ~1950lbs.

yea every saturday

Had work sadly, but I'd love to see some pictures... cough*Tim*cough

I'll post what few I took. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't take that many as I was just happy to get out and see everyone for the first time in a long while and spend tons of time chatting.